Follow

Jackie Estacado

Character » Jackie Estacado appears in 472 issues.

Ex-Mafia hitman, Ex-Don of his own crime family and Ex-Dictator of a country; Jackie Estacado is the current wielder of the Darkness, an ancient force belonging to the triad of power encompassing the Darkness, the Witchblade, and the Angelus.

Is The Darkness any good?

Chamoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Chamoi

Not long ago a saw a review of I cant remember what number of The darkness, I remember someone saying it was getting way better than before... but is it realy worth to give it a try? from what issue? And whats good about it, the art, the story, the powers?

:)

Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Dupe

If you've never read it before i would just start at the beginning. In my opinion that still has the best story lines and gives you a good explaination of Jackie and his powers. From there it was all a bit the same and started getting interesting again when he lost (part of) his powers. Recently he's been fully restored in power again so it'll be interesting to see where that takes him. =)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    The Darkness is that Deal
    dancingphlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By dancingphlower

There's a trade called The Darkness Compendium priced at around $60 out there. It contains about 40 issues of the first volume.

Avatar image for fratscraig_spire
    fratscraig spire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fratscraig spire

as long as you know the back story you can read which ever and it wont matter

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.