Darkness' abilities

#1 Posted by Aspirus (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Jackie generate energy blasts along with the darklings he controls? Just curious...

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12338 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure

#3 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a good question! I was always wondering if he could do some lantern type constructs if he gets that good of control over it?

#4 Edited by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aspirus:

He can generate fire, so I'd say yes.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27355 posts) - - Show Bio
@Demonturtle said:

Thats a good question! I was always wondering if he could do some lantern type constructs if he gets that good of control over it?

He can create guns, weapons and actual "living" humans with it.
#6 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice!

#7 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Can these "humans" he make live independently of him or are they just constructs? Like, do all his darklings and other such creations have minds and lives of their own? Or are they just part of the Darkness?

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27355 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828 said:

@spiderbat87: Can these "humans" he make live independently of him or are they just constructs? Like, do all his darklings and other such creations have minds and lives of their own? Or are they just part of the Darkness?

there both, they are part of the darkness but they are also sentient beings that think for there selves 
#9 Posted by shogun831 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

He generated energy blasts when he turned into the dragon in first born.

#10 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@shogun831 said:

He generated energy blasts when he turned into the dragon in first born.

I could have sworn that was fire.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.