damyria990's The Dark Knight review

Kickass Movie!

This movie was the best Batman one done so far. It had the action and suspence needed when doing anything Batman. TDK brought out Gotham City at it's worst moments using both The Joker and Two-Face. Heath Ledger showed The Joker as the insane criminal mastermind he really is instead of just a crazy clown. He had a point and purpose for Gotham that kept me on the edge of my seat watching it.

Posted by NightFang

One of the best superhero movies i've ever seen!

Other reviews for The Dark Knight

The Godfather of Comic Book Movies 0

What can I say about this movie that hasn't already been said....This Is THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!Christopher Nolan has shown the world that Batman isn't a franchise that died off after Batman and Robin, he shows that there is still an audience for this type of movie. Chris Nolan has pretty much made the movie of his career it'll be hard for any of his other movies to top this movie. This is the Batman film that we've all wanted to see, it's dark and very violent for a PG-13 mo...