icpjuggalett09's The Dark Knight review

• icpjuggalett09 wrote this review on .

what i think

i loved this movie. i exspecially loved the joker. he is my favorite character in the movie and in the comics. i loved the part in the movie where the joker says "wanna see a magic trick and he stabs a pencil into the table. then theguy walks over to him and he slams his head into the table and the pencil is gone." it ended up in the guys head. it was awsome.

Posted by why so serious
This movie is one of the best movies I have EVER seen.  The Joker was awesome in every way imaginable.  it's a shame heath ledger died.  Glad that Rachel Dawes died in the movie though.