Follow

The Dark Knight

Movie » The Dark Knight released on July 18, 2008.

A year after the events of Batman Begins, a new era begins for Batman, as he settles in as Gotham's Caped Crusader, a new threat reveals itself, The Joker, a Clown Prince of Crime raiding banks in Gotham. The Batman must join forces with Commissioner Gordon and Harvey Dent to bring the Joker down before anyone suffers from the his plans. But they are not ready for what the Joker has in store for The People of Gotham. The movie serves as the second part of The Dark Knight Trilogy.

How The Dark Knight should have ended.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hawk

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cervantes

LMAO, yes, I LOVED Dark Knight, but I loathed the ending: 

"I'm going to pretend I murdered the people the crazy DA murdered so the convictions he got on petty criminals won't be questioned, though the fact that he's still freakin' certifiable might make them questionable anyway, and my absence will set the stage for a new flood of crime." 

Unnngggh! 
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

I loved it. Both the movie and the short.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.