guardiandevil801's The Dark Knight Rises review

It. is. Awesome!!!!!!

Nolan's final Batman movie and he delivers an epic conclusion. The movie takes place 8 years after the last movie and is so amazing to see what happens. This is my new favorite Batman movie because it has plenty of action, a great cast, and an amazing director too. You won't be disappointed when you see this because it will make you cling to your seat. There are some cameos from actors in the Nolan movies and have some great new things, like The Bat, which was awesome. The cast was amazing and Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway and Christian Bale played their characters so well. I'm giving it a 5/5 because it had great action scenes, an outstanding cast and amazing ending. I recommend anyone to see this movie because it ends an amazing story, is a great third film and truly is the best movie I have ever seen. Go see it and enjoy an amazing movie you will enjoy.