Follow

The Dark Knight Rises

Movie » The Dark Knight Rises released on July 20, 2012.

Taking place eight years after The Dark Knight, Bruce Wayne has given up on being Batman, overwhelmed with grief for his lost love. But when a terrorist named Bane overwhelms Gotham City's Police, The Dark Knight must rise one more time to defeat this new menace.

Should John Blake be introduced to the comics?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ComicStooge

After seeing TDKR last night, I gotta say, I absolutely lived John Blake's character and would love to see him introduced into the comic medium. What do you guys think?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ComicStooge
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By the_tree

@ComicStooge said:

After seeing TDKR last night, I gotta say, I absolutely lived John Blake's character and would love to see him introduced into the comic medium. What do you guys think?

I'd like to see him introduced into the comics as an up and coming detective on the GCPD, I really liked his character.

Not sure if I'd like to see him actually involved in becoming a straight up member of the Bat-Family though.

benjoe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By benjoe11
    noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By noj

I would really like to see him become Gordon's protege sorta like he was for most of the movie. Start off as a beat cop and eventually be promoted by Gordon to detective. But I dont think I would ever like to see him suit up and become a superhero.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By OutlawRenegade

He's a combo of Dick, Jason, and Tim. He's a cop like Dick was at one time. His parents died in the same way that Jason's did before they both ended up on the streets. And he deduced Bruce's identity in the same way that Tim did.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ComicStooge

@The_Tree said:

@ComicStooge said:

I'd like to see him introduced into the comics as an up and coming detective on the GCPD, I really liked his character.

Not sure if I'd like to see him actually involved in becoming a straight up member of the Bat-Family though.

@benjoe11 said:

Eeeeeeh I would say no.

I'm not saying he should be in the Bat-family, I'm saying he should be a member of the GCPD, maybe they could relaunch Gotham Central!I'm not saying he should be in the Bat-family, I'm saying he should be a member of the GCPD, maybe they could relaunch Gotham Central!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.