NO SPIOLERS:IS THERE A POST CREDIT SCENE OF DARK KNIGHT RISES

Posted by Master_Thief (675 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE NO SPIOLERS JUST A YEST OR NO

#1 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you abusing the caps lock?

#2 Posted by amalgamuniverse (334 posts) - - Show Bio

No there isn't. I was hoping for one, but nope.

#3 Posted by FearTheLiving (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that's more of a Marvel staple now a days, DC ever do that for any of their movies?

#4 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving: yes dc did that in GL...and there was no post credit scene in TDKR..which makes sense since there's not going to be a sequel...

#5 Posted by FearTheLiving (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudzackvincent: Ahh.. That's right forgot Green Lantern had one.

#6 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is no because this is the last one, which means there is none.

#7 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

No there isn't a post credits scene because EVERYONE DIES

#8 Posted by Renchamp (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

@YMCMB said:

No there isn't a post credits scene because EVERYONE DIES

Lame post, brosephine.

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10299 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would they have one? It's the last movie in the trilogy.

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

Great movie, surprised nobody is talking about the Man Of Steel teaser. That movie is going to own, so can't wait!

#11 Posted by Supermansito (196 posts) - - Show Bio

sum guy told me flash name at the end of the movie......

#12 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Great movie, surprised nobody is talking about the Man Of Steel teaser. That movie is going to own, so can't wait!

I love how it was done very artistically. But I fear it may not attract the comic book crowd due to the sophisticated nature of the film.

#13 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

No. We stayed the entire time and we saw nothing after it ending.

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

NO THERE IS NOT.

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

I AM SPEAKING IN YOUR NATIVE TONGUE OF "ANNOYING."

#15 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a Marvel movie ...

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Vaeternus said:

I love how it was done very artistically. But I fear it may not attract the comic book crowd due to the sophisticated nature of the film.

True, can't please everyone lol. I think a lot of comic book fans who like the darker Superman stories will go for it. I do think from what I'm seeing, it'll be far better then Superman Returns.

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@sethysquare said:

@Vaeternus said:

True, can't please everyone lol. I think a lot of comic book fans who like the darker Superman stories will go for it. I do think from what I'm seeing, it'll be far better then Superman Returns.

I don't think its darker. Its not. If you looked at both trailers and analyse what Jor El and Pa Kent is saying, they're both full of hope. The trailer itself isn't dark or brooding by any means. Its just done very artistically, like an indie/art house film. While I think that its very deep and profound, I'm just afraid, it won't attract those popcorn movie-goers who wants to have a good time watching without having to think about a deeper meaning to the dialogues or words or film.

It could go either way actually. Hunger Games did it exactly like that and it paid off. Not only was it a critically success, it was very financially sound. But not every film enjoys the same success of hunger games.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Vaeternus said:

@sethysquare said:

@Vaeternus said:

I don't think its darker. Its not. If you looked at both trailers and analyse what Jor El and Pa Kent is saying, they're both full of hope. The trailer itself isn't dark or brooding by any means. Its just done very artistically, like an indie/art house film. While I think that its very deep and profound, I'm just afraid, it won't attract those popcorn movie-goers who wants to have a good time watching without having to think about a deeper meaning to the dialogues or words or film.

It could go either way actually. Hunger Games did it exactly like that and it paid off. Not only was it a critically success, it was very financially sound. But not every film enjoys the same success of hunger games.

Not so much darker in that "Batman sense" but darker in a more serious tone, world layout. Then say Superman Returns or Superman 4 or 3 lol.

I don't mean like "goth dark or Batman dark" or something.

#19 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: don't get what you're saying but okays. lol.

#20 Posted by Vaeternus (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@Vaeternus: don't get what you're saying but okays. lol.

Just talking the tone, but all good dude. It reminds me a lot of Smallville in some ways with him on the farm a lot. We've seen this in other movies too, think it's kind of cool.

#21 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

No usually DC doen't have post credit scenes. That is Marvel's thing

#22 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I sat through the credits anyway, just sat there for a few minutes and stewed about what I had just seen

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14409 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought there would be and I stayed till everybody was out and the guy told us to leave but there was no post credit scene.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.