Get Behind The Scenes of 'The Dark Knight Rises' In Latest Featurette

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

By now, we're all used to being bombarded by trailers, new images and interviews with actors and producers before the release of a big budget movie like The Dark Knight Rises; yet somehow, the latest featurette from Warner Brothers is, well, different.

Warner Brothers recently released a 13-minute long clip of behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the cast and crew of the upcoming movie, giving us a closer look at the filmmaking process. In it, we get previously released footage from trailers before post-production and CGI, giving us a peek at what it takes to make a Batman movie. Who knows, you may find yourself with more questions than answers after watching this clip.

The final film in Christopher Nolan's trilogy hits theaters on July 20th, 2012. Are you looking forward to seeing it?

#1 Posted by BatMark_ (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so tempted to watch this... But I don't want any spoilers..

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57775 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to spoil myself^^
BB

#3 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

So much footage..

#4 Posted by NightFang (9903 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatMark_ said:

#5 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch it....nothing will be spoiled, and you'll be more excited for the film. 

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it July 20th yet?

Staff
#7 Posted by edtie97 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling this is going to be a long movie.

#8 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this on another site. It is really good, just a tad worried about catwoman.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice article. I already bought my advanced tickets.

#10 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: only 11 more days... only 11 more days.... oh god 11 more days

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly cannot wait for this movie....UGHIMSOEXCITED

#12 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck yes I'm looking forward to this! This movie is gonna be so good! I cannot wait!

#13 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatMark_ said:

there are no spoilers

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Notice that in the TV spots and again in this they bleep out the name of the Batwing?

#15 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

and people are worried that the avengers will be better... they might have the box office but quality is better than a cgi battle and relying on abupt jokes.... victor thy name is batman

#16 Edited by blueninjapanther (672 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing I don't like this movie is how Bane looks. I thought Bane was supposed to be a skinny dude who pumps something into the tube on his back to his head and becomes a big huge guy. He almost like the hulk and bruce banner. His not as smart as him but he went small to big. Bane should at least be a guy twice the size of batman. I also didn't know Bane was British. Is it Christopher Nolan take on what Bane looks and sounds like?

#17 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

As a marvel fan boy I thought I would love Avengers, ehh okay. Nolans take on Batman has been amazing and I really hope TDKR crushes Avengers. more dark and gritty less stupid jokes and plot hole filled marvel movies.

#18 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh its going to be so good. Only 10 days to go!

#19 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Oh its going to be so good. Only 10 days to go!

I am not sure how long I would live without watching this movie.

The Avengers was awesome, and The Amazing Spider-man was great, for that reason I know that this would be as epic as the other two.

#20 Posted by NKT (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Have been looking foward to this film more than The Avangers and Amazing Spider Man. Both TA and ASM were good films that i enjoyed, but i dont think they were as great as people were making them out to be. I have a feeling im going to like TDKR more. This film looks epic.

#21 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Prepare to be disappointed. I think it is going to be awesome but people will say it is a crappy way to end the trilogy, blah blah blah and it will get mixed reviews saying it doesn't best Dark Knight or Batman Begins.

#22 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: I wont let myself to not enjoy something just because the others don't, I like what I like.

For example I loved Amazing Spider-man for me it was the best Spider-man movie up to now, and people say that Raimi's movies were better, for me is just someone else's opinion and that is ok (Urgh, but that trilogy was awful, just my opinion).

#23 Posted by yo_yo_fun (641 posts) - - Show Bio

I. Can. Not. Wait!! :))

#24 Posted by firecracker22 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Free of spoilers?

Okay, then...I'l give it a look see...

#25 Posted by Zomboid (740 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie is going to stomp Avengers and ASM, at least in quality. Hopefully in box office as well.

This is the most excited I've ever been for a superhero movie.

#26 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@NKT said:

Have been looking foward to this film more than The Avangers and Amazing Spider Man. Both TA and ASM were good films that i enjoyed, but i dont think they were as great as people were making them out to be. I have a feeling im going to like TDKR more. This film looks epic.

THIS

#27 Posted by LiquidPrince (37 posts) - - Show Bio

HD Version:

#28 Posted by FuZySLiPeRz (71 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie is soo over-hyped..

#29 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had these midnight tickets in my wallet for a month now, so hyped for this movie! I hope it crushes Avengers in the box office

#30 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Don't they say the same thing about every sequel that has ever existed?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.