Dark Knight Rises idea

#1 Posted by Mina319 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of you are probably going to hate this idea but hear me out. We all know a justice league movie is probably be going to be made however Christopher Nolan batman will not be in that movie. They will be rebooting the franchise............again. Sorry But I HATE this idea, if they can make thor work in the same universe as iron man or the hulk, then why can they do the same with superman and batman, so my idea is a superman cameo in dark knight rises. Yes I said it. How about like the mayor or bruce is having an public interview with reporters, and then they pick a reporter off the crowd and you hear " lois lane from the daily planet can you answer a couple of questions ?" and you see a tall muscular guy in glasses right next to her. Maybe even 2 minutes later bruce wayne is about to enter his car then you hear" um excuse me Mr Wayne ?" you see clark kent giving an interview. Then in the end when Batman finally beats bane but his backs broken and cant move and the building is going to explode, then out of nowhere you see a red and blue blur than the next second batman is struggling to open his eyes and it seems as though someone is carrying him and he is flying. Batman is on his bed and Alred says "that reporter clark kent found your body and took you to the hospital". After the credits you see lois, jimmy and clark in the same car going back to metropolis then you hear on the radio " explosion in a hospital near metropolis!!" lois stops the car immediately " jimmy get the camera!!"but they both struggle because she stopped the car in the middle of rush hour, however you see clark running to a dark alley then in slow motion while the original superman theme clark removes his glasses and rips his shirt open and reverals the superman symbol then end. Yes I Know you are all going to hate me but this is a great way to advertise the superman man of steel movie thats coming out, I DONT WANT ANOTHER REBOOT.

#2 Posted by Mina319 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

really guys. nothing ?

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13410 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldn't work for a number of reasons 

Christopher Nolans Batman is suppose to believable and more realistic, obviously he is not going to set it in a universe with other people that just fly around for no reason whatsoever.........also, can you really imagine Nolans Batman on the JL?? I mean the guy is no where near the level of physicality and skill he is in the comic

#4 Posted by Mina319 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

wouldn't work for a number of reasons Christopher Nolans Batman is suppose to believable and more realistic, obviously he is not going to set it in a universe with other people that just fly around for no reason whatsoever.........also, can you really imagine Nolans Batman on the JL?? I mean the guy is no where near the level of physicality and skill he is in the comic

Dude if they can make a thunder god work in a "realistic setting" than why cant superman, Wouldnt you find a alien from another planet more plausible than a God of Thunder ?

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mina319 said:

@cattlebattle said:

wouldn't work for a number of reasons Christopher Nolans Batman is suppose to believable and more realistic, obviously he is not going to set it in a universe with other people that just fly around for no reason whatsoever.........also, can you really imagine Nolans Batman on the JL?? I mean the guy is no where near the level of physicality and skill he is in the comic

Dude if they can make a thunder god work in a "realistic setting" than why cant superman, Wouldnt you find a alien from another planet more plausible than a God of Thunder ?

but not in the same world as Nolans Batman
#6 Posted by superbatprime (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bother?

Nolan is not going to direct a JLA movie and Bale sure as hell is not going to be playing Bats in a JLA movie so there's no point in doing what you suggest.

Better to consider Man of Steel the first "in universe" movie for a possible JLA movie and work from there.

That said, I don't agree that a JLA movie will "probably" get made... it "probably" won't, at least not in the way you seem to think it will.

That's the sad truth, think about it... Man of Steel... a Bats reboot... a GL reboot (would have to be done, no way that train wreck could bee used as "in universe").

Probably at least one other character... Wonder Woman movie? Flash movie?

Wonder Woman is going to be untouchable for a long time due to the utter balls up the 2011 pilot turned out to be.

The general public don't care about characters like Flash or other League members who aren't one of the big 3.

Dude if you want multiple movie continuity the way Marvel are doing then it would be a decade or more before a JLA movie would even be feasible.

The only way a JLA movie would get made sooner is if they said forget multiple movie Marvel style continuity and just make a stand alone JLA flick... in which case your suggestion is still pointless.

I'm sorry if I come across as harsh but I'm just trying to be honest about it.

Marvel played it smart, they got busy early and were first out of the gates on this idea.

DC missed the boat and their movie roster is just too messy to even be thinking about a tied in JLA movie.

That's the truth, from a big DC fan. :/

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's got excuses for everything...

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the problem though if Superman was in Metropolis at the same time Bane is trying to blow it up Batman wouldn't even need to get involved

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.