2 New Dark Knight Rises TV Spots (Video)

#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (34930 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight Rises is about two months away, and Warner Bros is now releasing TV spots to make the wait even more painful for us. They're only 30 seconds each, but they're packed with more than enough new footage to get me insanely excited. But enough babbling, I'm sure you're anxious to see the videos. So, enjoy!

The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters July 20.

(in case the second video isn't working, here's the direct link)

#2 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexy time!

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (34930 posts) - - Show Bio

"Born and raised in Hell on Earth." Nice to hear Bane's origin will be staying somewhat true to his comic one.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (34930 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder what the remarks will be about Catwoman now that we're seeing more of her.

#5 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

2nd vid is not working for me.

#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO, I love the "My WIFE?" bit.

@k4tzm4n said:

"Born and raised in Hell on Earth." Nice to hear Bane's origin will be staying somewhat true to his comic one.

Also this.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (34930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andy Steven Summers said:

2nd vid is not working for me.

That's why I provided a direct link right under it ;)

@InnerVenom123: Yeah, always nice to show it has a bit of humor thrown into all the bleakness.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.