Need some help here

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm writing an essay on this story, and I was just wondering - since I haven't read it in a few months - what were some of Batman's most brutal feats here? Help would really be appreciated!!!

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

He takes out the leader of a gang and kicks Superman's butt.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" He takes out the leader of a gang and kicks Superman's butt. "
I forgot how the gang leader fight went, didn't he beat him to a pulp in a huge puddle of mud?
#5 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Yeah, I'm looking for scans now.
#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Thanks man! :D
#7 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

He broke the Joker's neck. Paralysed a criminal (from the waist down). Slit another criminal's wrist with a taxi door window. Ummm..... OH! His fight in the mudpit. EPIC. He broke the mutant gang leader's leg in a compound fracture, separated his shoulder and tore open his eye socket. 

That's all I can remember for the time being.

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys!!!!

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

What did he do to the Joker?

#11 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" What did he do to the Joker? "
The Joker broke his own neck, because Batman wouldn't do it.
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: oh okay. Din't he kill Grayson too.
#14 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Jotham: oh okay. Din't he kill Grayson too. "
Joker didn't. It's kind of complicated. Grayson's in the vastly inferior Dark Knight Strikes Back.

This is my favorite part of Dark Knight Returns. Joker, who's been catatonic for a decade, sees Batman reappear on the news:

#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Why did he beat up Superman?
#17 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I think it was because the government told Superman to stop Batman.
#18 Posted by danhimself (22312 posts) - - Show Bio

if you're righting an essay on the story then wouldn't it help to reread the story so that it's fresh in your mind?

#19 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
"

"

My favorite fight scene in the book.
#20 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"if you're righting an essay on the story then wouldn't it help to reread the story so that it's fresh in your mind? "
#21 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

" if you're righting an essay on the story then wouldn't it help to reread the story so that it's fresh in your mind? "

Yeah, but it's due today and it's too much trouble to get to the store around here. I already wrote the essay and sent it in via email, the Prof hasn't replied yet. lol. That and I've been reading summaries, and asking for stuff (like in this thread for example). Glad the vine is so nice to people in need :)
#22 Posted by danhimself (22312 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @danhimself said:

" if you're righting an essay on the story then wouldn't it help to reread the story so that it's fresh in your mind? "

Yeah, but it's due today and it's too much trouble to get to the store around here. I already wrote the essay and sent it in via email, the Prof hasn't replied yet. lol. That and I've been reading summaries, and asking for stuff (like in this thread for example). Glad the vine is so nice to people in need :) "
yeah you should have reread it...probably would have only taken an hour or so
#23 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
yeah you should have reread it...probably would have only taken an hour or so "
#24 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @danhimself said:

Yeah, but it's due today and it's too much trouble to get to the store around here. I already wrote the essay and sent it in via email, the Prof hasn't replied yet. lol. That and I've been reading summaries, and asking for stuff (like in this thread for example). Glad the vine is so nice to people in need :) "
yeah you should have reread it...probably would have only taken an hour or so "
Yeah, but at least I got these scans to help me out. *Shrug*
#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: I see.
#26 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:
heh. You gotta love scans

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.