'Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1' Clip 2

#1 Posted by Top Flight Security (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesomeness!

#2 Edited by NightFang (9967 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for Batman to kick this guys 'fangs' in.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11323 posts) - - Show Bio

....Cyclops!?!?

#4 Posted by TheMultiverse (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean sends Cyclops to another universe confirmed? :) Sorry Scott you are no match for Bruce.

#5 Posted by archangel0127 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

totally cyclops... sorry DC

#6 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy totally sounds like Darkseid. Win!

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn Scott you don't belong in this Elseworlds reality. Go back to Earth-616 where you belong!

#8 Posted by Onemoreposter (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

I think out of the two TDKR's released this year, this one will be the one to see.

#9 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that Andrea Romano went to Marvel. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, it shows. DC animation stood miles apart from Marvel for, what I think, because Romano hired real actors for voice over work. Not voice over pros that come of as "over acting". It's why BTAS is still considered the best of pretty much any American cartoon. Using real actors worked so well. In Marvel animated films the biggest negative was the voice work. It comes off so phoney. This is horrible. I don't like it. I hope I'm wrong because DKR is my all time favorite comic of all time. I really liked Year One, and Im hoping I like this too.

#10 Posted by Utandi (218 posts) - - Show Bio

The excitement rises!

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

So many dumb comments.  

Anyway, should be great. Just sad that it's the swansong for the DC animated films.

#12 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops crossed with Hulk in a DC film equal serious breach of copyright!

#13 Posted by Birthright (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops was sent to DC Universe and became addicted to Bane's venom.

#14 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Faithful to the comic and this is pretty much how I imagined the mutant leader's voice would be, very excited for this!

#15 Posted by SavageDragon (2250 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks really good. I am so Excited for this movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.