Follow

Shehicle

Object » Shehicle appears in 1 issues.

SheZow's vehicle that can transform into a plane or submarine if needed.

The Colt is Totally Sweet

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Gottheit

Colt is sweet? Aww, did it make you breakfast in bed?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Denni says:

"Come on seriously, this things is awesome. In the show it is portrayed as the gun of all guns. Come on now who doesn'?t want the gun of all guns"

The Colt Python? America's greatest handgun lol.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Gottheit

Wait. It's name is Colt Python? No. Hate it.

Denni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Denni

Come on seriously, this things is awesome. In the show it is portrayed as the gun of all guns. Come on now who doesn'?t want the gun of all guns

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gottheit says:

"Wait. It's name is Colt Python? No. Hate it."

I was asking if that was what he was talking about but I was joking.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sparda says:

"Colt is awesome, and one of the biggest devices on the show. @Vance and Gottheit: I take it you guys don't know what it is. It's basically a Colt handgun (duh) that was made in the 1800s by a man named Samuel Colt. It only had 13 bullets in it, but any one of those bullets could instantly kill *anything* as long as it was hit in a vital point. So if you shot Hulk in the head with it......he would die. SPOILER ======= I can't believe Bella stole it in the latest episode. Just when you think she can't get any lower, *bam!* there she goes."

where does this Colt weapon appear? which comic..I know nothing of Samuel Colt.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Sparda

Colt is awesome, and one of the biggest devices on the show.

@Vance and Gottheit: I take it you guys don't know what it is. It's basically a Colt handgun (duh) that was made in the 1800s by a man named Samuel Colt. It only had 13 bullets in it, but any one of those bullets could instantly kill anything as long as it was hit in a vital point. So if you shot Hulk in the head with it......he would die.

SPOILER

=======

I can't believe Bella stole it in the latest episode. Just when you think she can't get any lower, bam! there she goes.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Sparda

Vance Astro says:

"Sparda says:
    "Colt is awesome, and one of the biggest devices on the show. @Vance and Gottheit: I take it you guys don't know what it is. It's basically a Colt handgun (duh) that was made in the 1800s by a man named Samuel Colt. It only had 13 bullets in it, but any one of those bullets could instantly kill *anything* as long as it was hit in a vital point. So if you shot Hulk in the head with it......he would die. SPOILER ======= I can't believe Bella stole it in the latest episode. Just when you think she can't get any lower, *bam!* there she goes."

where does this Colt weapon appear? which comic..I know nothing of Samuel Colt."

It's originally from the TV show Supernatural, so I'd assume that it also appeared in the mini-series (?) Supernatural: Origins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sparda says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "Sparda says:
    where does this Colt weapon appear? which comic..I know nothing of Samuel Colt."
    It's originally from the TV show *Supernatural*, so I'd assume that it also appeared in the mini-series (?) *Supernatural: Origins*."

Oh ok.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.