Once Children's Crusade is over.

#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hope Scott Lang and Scarlet Witch become the mentors to the Young Avengers and Iron Lad sticks around. Not that they need adult supervision but they need a mission and traveling around the world possibly repowering mutants (if Wanda retains that power, which she probably won't) could be a good one. And Scott Lang and Iron Lad being temporal anomalies (specially on the same team with Vision II) it would be cool for them to stick around Wanda's chaos powers.

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7202 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hope mutants get repowered or I'm officially just stating this as one of the worst storylines I've ever read.

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: lol i wouldnt say it's the worst but it would have been kind of pointless if they dont repower more than just one mutant. They could at least restart the X-gene or something. I was still hoping Scarlet Witch and Dr. Doom would get married. I think that would be a great couple and would love to see their kids abilities. Hopefully they will do a "What If" issue of that.

@PrinceIMC said:

I kinda hope Scott Lang and Scarlet Witch become the mentors to the Young Avengers and Iron Lad sticks around. Not that they need adult supervision but they need a mission and traveling around the world possibly repowering mutants (if Wanda retains that power, which she probably won't) could be a good one. And Scott Lang and Iron Lad being temporal anomalies (specially on the same team with Vision II) it would be cool for them to stick around Wanda's chaos powers.

Well supposedly Wanda can do one mutant at a time with her normal powers or all the mutants at once with the Life Force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.