amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's The Brave and the Bold #24 - Last Time I Saw Paris review

Bravo

This issue of The Brave and the Bold has got to be perfect! After that little joke in Justice League of America #27, Black Lightning and Static meet face to face. The return of Frieda and Holocaust is also great pleasure to have as well. It surprises me that Holocaust had involvement with the Luthor Administration back when Lex was president....but it wasn't before Holocaust and everyone from Milestone Media returned in the end of 2008 and early 2009....but I'm sure that Milestone Forever will make things clearly. Overall this issue is very, very good.