Who is your favourtie boy?

#1 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine has to be Terror (he's just soooo awesome, which other dog was trained to pee on superheroes?) with the Frenchman being a close second (His calm and friendly attitude in contrast to his violent real self fascinates me).

Female is third (Never speaks, never gets touched and has this cool strange relationship with frenchie going. Easily the most mysterious of the Boys and always has this WTF moment when she gets violent.)

Billy is fourth (The man, funny and political incorrect.)

Mother's Milk is fith (This guy can get you everything but I would like to see his background more developed.)

Wee Hughie is sixth ( I simply don't find him interesting. He is the pansy and pussy of The Boys.)

#2 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

You read "The Boys", Risky? I thought I was one of the only people on the vine to read it. god to know. Anywho, Frenchie is the man. He's my fav. I also like Mother's milk, but they need to show more about his background like you said. 

#3 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it and I loved it. The kind of comic that I always wanted to read. Like a big "what if... all superheroes were giant jerks".

#4 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao You hit the nail on the head with that one.

#5 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is has to be Butcher. The dude rocks and I hope he mercs Homelander.

#6 Edited by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio

Wheres my little Boy?

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

The Female

#8 Posted by OUTSIDER40 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

The Female

#9 Posted by EvLJEsT (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Butcher and Wee Hughie, LOL what did you guys think about herogasim???

#10 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Wee Hughie and Frenchman

#11 Posted by Sophie Lopez (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE mother's milk!

#12 Posted by BillyButcher (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Butcher

"Oi! C**ts!"
BOOM

#13 Posted by CommanderWhiskey (8 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all great characters but I think I gotta say Billy Butcher, simply cause he's such a sly b*stard.

I'm also intrigued by how Garth Ennis is gonna do the backstory for the other Boys like Mothers Milk, Frenchie and the Female.

#14 Posted by HarryF25 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

mothers milk and butcher

#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (15745 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy Butcher is my favorite.

#16 Posted by Iron_Turtle (579 posts) - - Show Bio

Butcher or Frenchie. Too close to call.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.