User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Flying High as a kite, The Bounce #2 Review 0

Joe Casey seems to come up with some interesting subjects whenever he gets his own independent work, especially his newest work, the bounce, who is basically spider-man if he smoke pot. He's a carefree slacker who has superpowers, and to be honest he really is not a bad character, just not really a very positive role model. This issue begins where the last issue ended with Jasper being on some sort of drug trip seeing his dead friend in a world filled with other costumed superhumans, a place I h...

The Bounce #2 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...