aztek_the_lost's The Books of Magic #4 - The Road to Nowhere review

OMFG!!

Wow...I don't really know what else to say...just...wow

Okay, I'll admit besides the still-amazing art, the majority of the issue wasn't all that interesting...it was the end...that did it for me...the end of the universe to be exact...a man with a book, an owl that was once a yo-yo, a young boy being strangled by a blind man...and my favorite Vertigo girl of them all...Death ^^

Yep, the issue was amazing, you MUST read this whole series...or you cannot call yourself...a comic book lover....that's my two cents.

Other reviews for The Books of Magic #4 - The Road to Nowhere

Fumble At The Goal Line 0

In this issue Mr. E takes Tim Hunter to the future to show him the magic that has yet to come. Unfortunately Mr. E is a man who sees evil in everything, including Tim Hunter and he shows Tim the worst possible future, and tries to kill him to prevent it. This book is absolutely the weak link in the series. Within the series, it feels like the first three issues were well planned out, while the last book was put together willy nilly.   The story is all over the place, and the art is never good e...