logy5000's The Batman vs. Dracula review

• logy5000 wrote this review on .

The Dark Knight vs The Prince of Darkness

Honestly, I really enjoyed this movie. They finally made a fight between the Dark Knight and the Prince of Darkness. Batman finally met somebody who outclassed him in every way. It came down to a battle of wits when Batman learned that brawn would not help him here. Bruce had to use his wits to overcome an ultimate evil.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

It was a great movie. It was like a cleaner version of blade

Edited by logy5000

Exactly.

Other reviews for The Batman vs. Dracula

Too Predictable 0

Batman vs. Dracula sounds like it should be the movie of the century. Like King Kong vs. Godzilla, Star Wars vs. Star Trek, and what not. They got the Dark Knight—a normal guy who dresses like a bat up against the actual living (or unliving) bloodsucking legend who actually is a bat. However this movie is far from the epic battle that I went in expecting to see.The animation was based on the recent “The Batman” series and is top notch with its heavily anime-based influence. The...

Batman vs Dracula 0

Batman has faced many foes, but now faces Count Dracula. I thought Dracula was a great enemy because he challenged Batman both physically and mentally and turned some of his enemies into his slaves. I loved how Joker got turned into a vampire and thought he was so cool to fight against. Batman also had to save Vicki Vale from turning into Count Dracula's wife, but also citizens of Gotham being turned into vampires. Batman and Alfred worked together to find more on Count Dracula and stop the vamp...