gr2blackout's The Batman vs. Dracula review

The Dark Knight VS. The Prince Of The Night

I love the series and I enjoyed this, but I dont think it fits in with the series. Vicki Vale was my favorite love interest for Batman (next to Catwoman, of course) but I thought this was... weird. It felt more like a Van Helsing or John Constantine movie. Usually, you see Batman fight gangsters and crazy killers, not Dracula. I didn't really enjoy the vampire Joker. Okay, not at all. I dont think turning Joker into a vampire was a good idea. I'd love to see a vampire Scarecrow or Two-Face, but those two were never in the series for some reason.

This is one of my favorite Batman animated films, just because I love Vicki Vale and the show. It doesn't really feel like the show. My opinion on it its... well... can't explain it. I like it but I hate it.

Other reviews for The Batman vs. Dracula

The Dark Knight vs The Prince of Darkness 0

Honestly, I really enjoyed this movie. They finally made a fight between the Dark Knight and the Prince of Darkness. Batman finally met somebody who outclassed him in every way. It came down to a battle of wits when Batman learned that brawn would not help him here. Bruce had to use his wits to overcome an ultimate evil....

Too Predictable 0

Batman vs. Dracula sounds like it should be the movie of the century. Like King Kong vs. Godzilla, Star Wars vs. Star Trek, and what not. They got the Dark Knight—a normal guy who dresses like a bat up against the actual living (or unliving) bloodsucking legend who actually is a bat. However this movie is far from the epic battle that I went in expecting to see.The animation was based on the recent “The Batman” series and is top notch with its heavily anime-based influence. The...