myronlee26's The Avengers review

• myronlee26 wrote this review on .

The Definitive Comic Book Movie

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS was truly a comic book movie fans dream come to life. Filled with iconic moments, well-placed humor, specific character shining moments, and amazing action scenes. What I love the most about this film is that it is unapologetic for embracing its comic book source material while at the same time having general audience appeal without presenting itself as a watered-down version from the original mythos. Definitely a well-fitting for Phase 1 of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), I can only imagine how Phase 2 is going to turn out. I give this film 15 out of 10 stars. :-)

Other reviews for The Avengers

THIS is How They Need to Do It! 0

Superhero team movies are often muddled and mixed up. I think it’s because they have not one but multiple stars and trying to satisfy the demands of fans to give everybody a bit of screen time is hard and instead, often one character rises above them all and is the focal point of the whole movie.What was brilliant about The Avengers was that it uses the previous Marvel films from Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, and Captain America: The First Avenger as building blocks. W...

Avengers Assemble! 0

In a world where the most successful team up in the Marvel movie world is X-Men, Joss Whedon gives us the team up comic book fans have been waiting for. The comic books are some of the best material you will find, as well as the character development. The relationship between Cap and Iron Man is great, a fight for leadership. Though Hawkeye and Black Widow are a bit under developed. Though we finally saw more of who Black Widow is in Winter Soldier, Hawkeye still needs more work that I hope we w...