myronlee26's The Avengers review

• myronlee26 wrote this review on .

The Definitive Comic Book Movie

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS was truly a comic book movie fans dream come to life. Filled with iconic moments, well-placed humor, specific character shining moments, and amazing action scenes. What I love the most about this film is that it is unapologetic for embracing its comic book source material while at the same time having general audience appeal without presenting itself as a watered-down version from the original mythos. Definitely a well-fitting for Phase 1 of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), I can only imagine how Phase 2 is going to turn out. I give this film 15 out of 10 stars. :-)