greenlanternsisgreen14's The Avengers review

• greenlanternsisgreen14 wrote this review on .

For Four Years I've Waited

Hallelujah, finally the Earth's mightiest heroes finally join together to defend earth.

Plot

Captain America, played by Chris Evans, Iron Man, played by Robert Downey Jr., Hulk, played by Mark Ruffalo, Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson, Thor, played by Chris Hemsworth, and Hawkeye, played by Jeremy Renner assemble to form the team The Avengers led by S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury, played by Samuel L. Jackson. While S.H.I.E.L.D. is testing the tesseract to create nucleur weapons, they accidentally open a wormhole and out comes Loki, Thor's brother who then takes the tesseract to create a wormhole that will bring creates to Earth and destroy it. Its up to the Avengers to stop him.

They are all great characters and this is a great movie.