dewboy01's The Avengers review

• dewboy01 wrote this review on .
  • dewboy01 has written a total of 11 reviews. The last one was for TPB

Finally, an Ultimate movie 2 C!!

This is what all of us Marvel fans have been dying 2 C!! With more heroes and more actions. Nothing can excite us more than 2 C this movie! Its been over 70 years since the Avengers came 2 our lifes. But finally, not only this is our dream, but Stan "The Man" Lee as well for these comic books come 2 the big screen. So lets gear up, and XLC-OR!!

Other reviews for The Avengers

Film Review -- The Avengers / Joss Whedon, Robert Downey, Jr., Ch 0

Originally posted on my blog, The Comics Cove, not too long ago...So, I'm guessing most of you who read this blog have probably seen The Avengers at least once already, and are well aware of the box office juggernaut (pun intended) this film is becoming. The advance reviews for it have been unprecedented in their uniform level of praise for a superhero movie, and the ticket sales back up the claim that this movie has not only been hyped, but anticipated at a ravenously frenzied level. It has act...