Who your favorite comic book character

#1 Posted by Rixon (15 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite super hero is The Flash Then It's Between wolverine and a superhero named Spawn and if you have never heard of spawn before you must see the movie or look him up he has the best Costume ever in my opinion and some great superpowers

Who your favorite comic book character ?

#2 Posted by sinestro_GL (3158 posts) - - Show Bio

SO many to choose from. I'd say a tie between Batman and Superman.

I would have chosen Batman outright, but due to the fact that he's such a dick sometimes, I also give my vote to pre-n52 Superman.

Then there's also others like the Flash and Mr. Miracle who I like a lot...and that's not even considering the brilliant super-villains as well...

#3 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else curious as to why this is in the Avengers forum and Not Gen. Discussion?

#4 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

well Spawn(Al simmons) got me into comics, along Archie....but as far as MAINSTREAM comic characters go...id say:

DC: kyle Rayner (green lantern) , phantom stranger, zatanna and many others..yup ima DC fanboy. :p lol

Vertigo: john Constantine and animal man (buddy baker)

Marvel: ghost rider (johnny and Danny, not Alejandra because she turned out to be a BAD girl lol) and Daredevil

Ultimate marvel: Spider-man( peter and miles) and kitty pryde

#5 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

Marvel: ghost rider (johnny and Danny, not Alejandra because she turned out to be a BAD girl lol) and Daredevil

Still can't get over how that book ended. I'm calling PIS on it given Johnny and Danny who are more experience and stronger never did jack to Mephisto. Angel of Death Noble was forced from hell by Mephisto and Alejandra took him?! No chance in hell.

#6 Edited by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

i know most people are either love or hate with no middle on this character but, The Punisher is and will always be my favorite. After that i would say Iceman, even though writers have let me down my whole life reading comics by how lame they use or write the character. Either way those are my top 2 and i best connect with them. Iceman has my favorite power and is Omega Level. Frank Castle just embodies exactly how I would treat crime fighting..Kill em all and let god sort em out.

*and when Frank didnt fight back against captain america due to too much respect. that was it, that solidified it to me.

#7 Edited by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of great characters that I really like but my favorite is Wesley Dodds, from Sandman Mystery Theatre.

That Vertigo series was a surprisingly good read and it's a character I really identify with. I think that if I was rich and crazy enough to become a vigilante, I'd probably act a lot like him.

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15798 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

Anyone else curious as to why this is in the Avengers forum and Not Gen. Discussion?

Yes. I'm wondering why.

#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

This.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by HannibalKing (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, though Captain America is a close second. Go figure that those two are my favorites.

#13 Edited by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie between these guys:

Winter Soldier
 Batman Beyond
#14 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

#15 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man,

wolverine,

#16 Posted by The_Tree (7467 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I have a few from each company.

• DC: Booster Gold, Green Arrow, Tim Drake
  • Marvel: Daredevil, Spider-Man, Reed Richards
  • Image: Invincible, Allen, Tyreese, Rick Grimes, Abraham Ford
  • Vertigo: Spider Jerusalem
#17 Posted by Onemoreposter (4052 posts) - - Show Bio

Tommy Monaghan aka the Hitman.

Hard to pick though. Batman first drew me into comics and then I fell in love with Superman stories hard.

All in all though, no book makes me smile like Ennis's Hitman.

#18 Posted by niwiley (7 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite characters and books to read are the Green Lantern Corps. The mix between honor and comradry(how do you spell that?) really strikes a tone with me. The characters also are really cool, between Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, to Sodam Yat you get the full spectrum of testerone. The battles are gory and pretty epic too.

#19 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo.

#20 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing followed by Batman. Then probably John Stewart (GL).

#21 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.