Follow

The Avengers

Movie » The Avengers released on May 04, 2012.

When a threat is too much for one of the earth's most powerful heroes, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye with the help of Nick Fury (and a few others) must band together to form The Avengers.

What do you want to be in the Avengers movie?

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fACEmelter88

The Avengers looks to be doing nothing wrong (Caps suit took a bit of getting used to) but we still don't know much about the film. Recent set photos and videos (both approved and spy) have shown a myriad of awesome from super hero team ups, alien looking ships/weapons, new costumes, mo-cap suits, destruction and the best of all Scarlet Jo Hansen. With a lot of speculating left to be done until trailers and official detail are released what do see happening in the movie and what do you want to see. 

I would love to see: Cap pick up Thor's hammer---Sharon Carter/Agent 13---Tony & Thor being drinking buddies---War Machine---some    kind of blue print, prototype or nod to the Hulkbuster Armor---HANK PYM & JANET VAN DYNE---more than 1 version of the Hulk...or I'll settle for a talking Hulk---Cameo of some kind for Betty Ross and/or Doc Samson---The return of Bucky or Winter Soldier

Many if not all of these probably won't happen but wouldn't it be cool? so what do you want to see or expect to see?

OldManDuncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OldManDuncan

Talking Hulk for sure. Quiet one is boring.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @fACEmelter88 said:
    The Avengers looks to be doing nothing wrong (Caps suit took a bit of getting used to) but we still don't know much about the film. Recent set photos and videos (both approved and spy) have shown a myriad of awesome from super hero team ups, alien looking ships/weapons, new costumes, mo-cap suits, destruction and the best of all Scarlet Jo Hansen. With a lot of speculating left to be done until trailers and official detail are released what do see happening in the movie and what do you want to see. 

I would love to see: Cap pick up Thor's hammer---Sharon Carter/Agent 13---Tony & Thor being drinking buddies---War Machine---some    kind of blue print, prototype or nod to the Hulkbuster Armor---HANK PYM & JANET VAN DYNE---more than 1 version of the Hulk...or I'll settle for a talking Hulk---Cameo of some kind for Betty Ross and/or Doc Samson---The return of Bucky or Winter Soldier  Many if not all of these probably won't happen but wouldn't it be cool? so what do you want to see or expect to see?
    i would love to see more thing pertaining to the ACTUAL Avengers and not the freakin Ultimates
    _Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

I think they've pretty much got it covered, but considering Hulk may be the main villain after all, we might get to see a prototype Hulkbuster.  I don't really want to see Bucky come back yet, I'd rather wait for the rumored Winter Soldier movie or a Cap sequel, it wouldn't feel right to shoehorn him into the Avengers.
    CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By CATPANEXE

Hank and Janet O' course.
     Mebbe Jack Of Hearts, I'm sure he doesn't fit whatever plot but whatever, I want anyways.

howlettgrowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By howlettgrowl

Thanos in the after credits and Iron Man using the proton Cannon...and maybe...Wolverine and Spider-Man...

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#7  Edited By fACEmelter88
    @howlettgrowl said:
    Thanos in the after credits and Iron Man using the proton Cannon...and maybe...Wolverine and Spider-Man...
    Yea Wolverine and Spidey "belong" to Fox studios so we won't see...great if they were mentioned or something...like having someone say "isn't there some kid that shoots web somewhere in NY?" something like that or even Cap mention he worked with a Canadian that had claws and couldn't die
    Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Telcalipoca

sex drugs and guns 

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Gambit1024

Cap bark commands and scream "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" 

Pretty much everything else I wanna see is in the OP, lol. 

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Billy Batson

Batman.

BB

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Shadowdoggy

Carol Danvers pre-Marvel powers, to set it up for her to be in the sequel as Ms. Marvel.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Billy Batson said:

Batman.

BB

and Superman
    HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By HolySerpent

Lol. Edward norton as the hulk

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Just alot of action. And a great epic scene of the Avengers fighting the Hulk.

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By krilling

Cap and Iron Man beating each other.

DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeadJester

theyll probably have cap mention meeting tony's dad and not really liking him. they seemed to get on each others nerves in the cap movie. and i dont really wanna see bucky or cap lifting thor's hammer. personally i never liked that part (always felt like it lessened the awwe of thor than make cap more impressive) but thats me. personally, id like to see hulk pick up thors hammer, knock cap to the side with his offhand and then drive the hammer into the original ironman suit, as if they all underestimated him the first meeting they have. that would be a reason FOR the hulkbuster armor to appear and make all the heroes get serious after the earlier tension of "who's the leader?" from earlier in the movie. i like the thought of it going that way anyhow....

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gambit1024

@DeadJester: Yeah except Thor's hammer doesn't work like that.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Mega_spidey01

black panther nuff said.  

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BatteredArmor

Cthulhu

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Video_Martian

Talking Hulk

Some Skrulls

Black Widow kicking ass

& She-Hulk! (Hey, a guy can dream!) ;D

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bigcimmerian

@DeadJester said:

theyll probably have cap mention meeting tony's dad and not really liking him. they seemed to get on each others nerves in the cap movie. and i dont really wanna see bucky or cap lifting thor's hammer. personally i never liked that part (always felt like it lessened the awwe of thor than make cap more impressive) but thats me. personally, id like to see hulk pick up thors hammer, knock cap to the side with his offhand and then drive the hammer into the original ironman suit, as if they all underestimated him the first meeting they have. that would be a reason FOR the hulkbuster armor to appear and make all the heroes get serious after the earlier tension of "who's the leader?" from earlier in the movie. i like the thought of it going that way anyhow....

Hulk cannot lift Thor's hammer.

DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeadJester

@Gambit1024: i know but i know a lot of people who have suggested theyd like to see hulk lift it and i know he tries to on hulk vs. but hulk isnt all bad and quite often is as much a hero as any of the avengers IMO so i could see him lifting it to further complicate the avenger's thoughts about what the hulk is and whether or not hes bad. he just has to be worthy, not necessarily awesomely good. so i think itd be a neat twist. does no one else think itd be awesome to see hulk swinging mjolnir even if just once or twice?

DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeadJester

@BigCimmerian: even cap and superman arent always able to lift the hammer. and hulk isnt always bad... so i dont see why it wouldnt be possible for hulk, at some point, to be worthy enough to lift the hammer. as arrogant, selfish, and stubborn as thor is i dont really see what makes him more worthy than some. so why not make it a one time deal and let the green brute swing the hammer just once. its not like hes out to kill people all the time or something. mostly he just wants left alone. doesnt seem like so unworthy a character to me. especially when its never been explained what "worthy" actually entails?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bigcimmerian

@DeadJester said:

@BigCimmerian: even cap and superman arent always able to lift the hammer. and hulk isnt always bad... so i dont see why it wouldnt be possible for hulk, at some point, to be worthy enough to lift the hammer. as arrogant, selfish, and stubborn as thor is i dont really see what makes him more worthy than some. so why not make it a one time deal and let the green brute swing the hammer just once. its not like hes out to kill people all the time or something. mostly he just wants left alone. doesnt seem like so unworthy a character to me. especially when its never been explained what "worthy" actually entails?

Actually Thor isn't arrogant, selfish and stubborn, he was that before he was allowed to wield Mjolnir, being worthy isn't the only way to lift the hammer. Beings more powerful then Odin can lift it by negating Odin's spell. I think that Odin decides who can lift it and who can't.

DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeadJester

@BigCimmerian: i would agree he is less so, but he still has a bit of that streak in him. he seems to talk down to those he feels less worthy and powerful than him. at least thats how hes always seemed to me. but i havent read him in a while so i guess he couldve changed a bit since then. and the odin thing is interesting. i didnt realize someone simply stronger than odin could lift it. i thought that particular bit of mjolnir's power was more self contained. like the hammer chose, not odin. idk. its just speculation anyhow. ive just wanted to see hulk swing the hammer since i saw him try on hulk vs. so i thought itd be a cool little twist in the action of what could be hulk and the avenger's first meeting. if they go out and beat hi, first chance, itd be a really disappointing movie IMO.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Mega_spidey01 said:

black panther nuff said.

He needs (and deserves) his own movie first

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#27  Edited By GR2Blackout
    • Fin Fang Foom
    • Ant-Man
    • Kang The Conquerer
    • Some Hints At A Possible "Operation: Galactic Storm" Maybe
    • Adam Warlock In The End Credits Hinting To A Coming Of Galactus, Thanos, Or Some Evil Otherworldly Being
    Avatar image for invisible_witch
    Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Invisible_Witch

Ms.Marvel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.