What do you think the after credit scene in the Avengers will be?

#1 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

I have three possible theories: 

1) Something to do with Thanos 

2) A bigger Skrull threat 

3) The Avengers playing as a band  

You guys got any ideas???

#2 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by TheCannon (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's something to do with Kang. I know a lot of people have spoilers on here, but I am struggling not to read them. I am really hoping for Kang.

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I hope it's something to do with Kang. I know a lot of people have spoilers on here, but I am struggling not to read them. I am really hoping for Kang.

Nope. No Kang.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Nope. No Kang.

Don't tell me this stuff. I have been trying every hard not to read spoilers. I don't want someone to tell me the stuff. I like your username though.

#6 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

The 2 villains I rally want to see in Avengers 2 are Kang and Thanos. No, not Kang and KODOS

#7 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Kang as well. and might I say theory number 3 sounds like it would be awesome! I have seen the movie tho and i do know what it is.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

The 2 villains I rally want to see in Avengers 2 are Kang and Thanos. No, not Kang and KODOS

lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.