Upcoming 'The Avengers' DVD/Blu-Ray To Feature Alternate Ending, Never Before Seen Footage

• 54 results
#51 Edited by ThomasElliot (364 posts) - - Show Bio

&

LOL... ohhh, I have ZERO intention on buying the 10 disc set, I don't need it either... I was curious as to why none of the comic blogs have reported it yet.

AWESOME. I won't be getting it, but I do think its a pretty nice set. And $140 bucks for 10 discs (7 of which are blu-ray and include 3D versions if applicable) is really kind of a bargain if you ask me. Consider me jealous. Opening that case will probably make one feel like Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

#52 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Barkley said:

AWESOME favorite movie of the year

#53 Posted by blueninjapanther (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. I can't wait to get this. I hope in the next Avengers movie it will have Black Panther in it.

#54 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@broo1232: you should invest in one they are only around 200 dollars

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.