The force behind Loki's dominion (Marvel movie mystery unveiled)

Posted by RavenVice01 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

I was glad to hear that the invaders for the Avengers movie were not aliens because the alien concept is starting to wear thin with me as is the zombie or vampire concept. However, I don't mind the undead in regards to walking, talking skeletons. It seems Loki recruits legions of the undead from Niflheim or Muspel to help him conquer the world. Probably not Muspel since that is the realm of Fire Demons but it would be cool to see Surtur. I feel let down though that they won't introduce Hel, Loki's daughter and Queen of the Norse version of the Underworld but at the same time though both Loki and Thor are in their mid twenties or early thirties and have never had children. The only thing that I am curious about is the tech that the undead invaders use. Perhaps Loki uses the Cosmic Cube or Tessaract to alter Stark's weapons and he commandeers a wave of golden Asgardian fighter jets because I do recall a few pics of golden space crafts that had crashed landed in the middle of Time Square. Despite my disappointments of left out characters I'm sure Avengers will be a great team up movie but it will be nothing compared to Justice League the movie.  

#1 Posted by danhimself (22302 posts) - - Show Bio

is this confirmed? they've been saying for a while that they would be an alien race from the Marvel Universe

#2 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

is this confirmed? they've been saying for a while that they would be an alien race from the Marvel Universe

This would be the first time I've heard of this. Seems like it's just fan speculation. I know that Whedon stated no Kree or Skrulls.

#3 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: Maybe they are Whedon's creation.

#4 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: Maybe they are Whedon's creation.

Yea, that was my thought as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.