'The Avengers' Superbowl TV Spot - Extended Cut

• 77 results
#51 Posted by Danial79 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

So excited to see Hulk on the big screen again... Oh, and the others characters might be ok as well :P

#52 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

@JJRage said:

BleedingCool suggests that Loki's army is actually the sons of Muspell

I like this explanation. Logical & could you post the screen shots. These being are obvioulsy magical in nature & wield barbaric style weapons & armor. SO that obviously eliminates SKRULLS (but seem people here are dumb as heck) & the Ultrons theory is really stupid. Really people how do you mistake a organic life form for technology based one. Jeese some people need their eyes checked. Heck i'm crossed-eyed & have crappy vision & know a organic life form when I see one.

#53 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

super excited you guys!

#54 Posted by pizzatrails (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Those wouldn't be Ultrons, because Hank Pym isn't in the movie.

#55 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait.

#56 Posted by The Lobster (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

That is the most realistic looking Hulk I've ever seen.

#57 Posted by Throatcoater (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie looks amazing, Im spilling boat loads of seed over it. That being said I slowed the footage down and the Loki's army looks like the Kree, but that would be strange. Im sure Red skull will come back some how just for the sequel.

#58 Posted by JohnnypD (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87:

Looked and I think they are Ultrons.

#59 Posted by Top Flight Security (142 posts) - - Show Bio

lol "We have a Hulk!" I'm liking this!

#60 Posted by TheMadMonkey (148 posts) - - Show Bio

At the 30 second mark...

It looks to me like those are men in some kind of dull-green armor/battlesuit. The one closest to the camera appears to have a snake-like design on his torso. I'm thinking this is Hydra. The figure I pointed out is also sporting a cowl...his eyes are clearly seen.

#61 Posted by TheMadMonkey (148 posts) - - Show Bio

At the 12-14 second mark...

It looks as though those are Dreadnoughts, which were created by Hydra, on the flying scooters.

I'm convinced...it's Hydra.

#62 Posted by ThomasElliot (362 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Skrull or Kree but that still doesn't eliminate the Chituari, who also have heavy ties to Nazi's. And we're forgetting about the Cosmic Cube's role as well.

#63 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hurry!!!!! Can't wait for May 4th!

#64 Posted by Poontanglife (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acestar101: Yeah i agree, from the trailer it looks like that, but im positive that its not the case in the movie itself. They show Tony off giving him a few cool lines because he is by far the best character for marketing - had the critically best movies, most known actor, proberly the most loved by fans etc. etc.

TL:DR; my point is... they focus on Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) for marketings reasons.

#65 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Downey Jr always gets the best lines!

#66 Posted by BloodTalon (438 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Something about Cap's new costume annoys me. I don't like the helmet for some reason.

The helmet bothers me as well. I am still going to see this over all it looks FN awesome!

#67 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki : I have an army

Stark : we have a hulk

FTW

#68 Posted by tensor (4298 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats up with the wrinkles hulk

#69 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Words cannot describe, this movie looks so awesome I want to cry. To be honest tho Cap's costume does look a bit goofy but I think it can look good in action.

#70 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sobe Cin: @KainScion: That is the greatest Line to hear in a trailer!

it'd be like if there was a secret invasion trailer, and the skrull said, we are god, and Nick Fury said, My god has a Big HAmmer!

#71 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

My only regret is Wasp doesn't seem to be in this. She's one of my favorite Avengers.

Even though Cap's helmet/cowl is a little off, at least they put the wings on the sides. You HAVE to have the little wings on Cap's outfit! You just gotta!!

#72 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor!!!!! said:

Robert Downey Jr always gets the best lines!

It comes with being the best actor :)
#73 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

The Badoon making a movie appearence before Skrulls.. that's kinda embarassing for them ;p

But I like the idea of using the Badoon (Not official, but I think it's them). They're not well known (you might just research them on the site now to know what the shit I'm talking about), so that leaves a lot of room to 'tweak' them. If the Skrulls were done injustly in the movie, people would be PISSED. If the Badoon aren't done exactly like in the comic, there will be little or no outrage. And let's face it, a movie adaptation of the Skrulls or any comic alien needs a bit of 'tweaking' to work.

#74 Posted by MrErbac (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great, except for, I wish they would've put Hawkeye in the movie instead of replacing him with some short, generic, shield agent. I guess the fact that this Shield agent shoots arrows is an homage to Hawkeye. Should've just gone ahead and put Hawkeye in the movie. Possibly a Chris Evans type, since actually, if Evans wasn't Cap, he would've also made a good Hawkeye. They did great with Cap and the costume, Hawkeye should've gotten the same treatment.

#75 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Dude thay already confirmed it's not Skrulls and not Kree. If it does turn out to be Loki leading an army of Skrull's then this film is retarded

When did they confirm it wasn't skrulls? Or their animated alternatives the Chitauri. So wait... it's perfectly logical to have Loki invade Earth with a bunch of dead viking warriors / asgardians on space ships and just plain silly for a race of intergalactic bad guys that regularly trouble Marvel Earth, who are perfectly a reasonable candidate to invade the planet given they have the man power and technology to do so? Cool.

@Chibi-Iroh said:

@isaac_clarke: Um they clearly aren't green and clearly aren't wearing purple anything. They honestly look like either Frost Giants or possibly Atlanteans.

How do you not seeing green?

We already saw Frost Giants, they look nothing like these guys. And the Frost Giants are trapped on a desolated world, they have no ships. Atlanteans seems just as unlikely.

#76 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33314 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by thaapsaa (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice spot!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.