The Avengers Game is Back In Development?

#1 Posted by Inverno (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

After the original movie licensed game was cancelled, they created a site called "avengersbattleforearth.com". It seems the video game project is not dead yet as the movie sucess allowed its ressurrection

Source.

So what do you guys think of it and how it will be like?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's not like that 1st person view stuff that got leaked 

#3 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope so. If they can make a great game, i would play it. but they would need to release it correctly and soon.

#4 Posted by TheWalkingComicbookfan (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if they are making a game, I hope that they take their time and try and make it as good a game as possible!

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Sega still have Avengers game rights? Cause as long as they do, I won't be bothering with them.

#6 Posted by Inverno (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Thor God of Thunder was horrible and obviously rushed. Captain America was a decent game but a Arkham Asylum-rip off.

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: I liked the Hulk one, but it was a better- graphic carbon-copy of Hulk Ultimate Destruction a few years back.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

This x 100

#9 Posted by Inverno (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

This x 100

You know how I would have wanted? Like Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends with RPG-like elements and camera over the player. That fits the Avengers much better

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.