'The Avengers' Blu-ray Trailer

Posted by G-Man (30221 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when we were all excited about that movie, The Avengers? It was and still is a great movie. Many saw it multiple times in theaters (I only saw it twice). I can guarantee I will definitely be buying this on Blu-ray.

Marvel Studios/Disney released a trailer for the Blu-ray's release. It doesn't really offer anything new or (more) exciting but it feels like it's been so long since we've talked about it, why not check the trailer out to relive the excitement?

It can be yours on September 25.

Staff
#1 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah!

#2 Posted by Grim (2078 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not so bad at all. Great! i only saw it twice, and that kinda makes me feel like i've failed as a human being. Here's to weekly viewings!!

#3 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think its strange when they talk about dvd/bluray releases for movies still in theaters, in my day you had to walk up hill both ways a year later to get the dvd ... and we didn't have any of these new fangled blue-rays ... we were happy with Xrays

#4 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw it 4 times :D just hope the regular DVD edition is as packed with extras as I don't buy into this Blu-Ray rubbish

#5 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4156 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know if they are still planning on doing a director's cut theater release? I heard that rumor a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything new.

#6 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Webjaker said:

I still think its strange when they talk about dvd/bluray releases for movies still in theaters, in my day you had to walk up hill both ways a year later to get the dvd ... and we didn't have any of these new fangled blue-rays ... we were happy with Xrays

Trying to cash in more while the going is still good!

Let's hope theirs an extended edition in the Blu-Ray

#7 Posted by War Killer (19854 posts) - - Show Bio

Freakin' Epic!!! ^__^

#8 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omega Ray Jay: DVD's? I don't buy that crap, laserdisc is just as good

#9 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I want extended scenes and bloopers and EXTRAS

#10 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

CANNNNNNN'T WAAAIIIIIIIITTTT!

#11 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrArrogant: Failing that I'll just get the Betamax edition

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Too long.

#13 Edited by k4tzm4n (36115 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely a must buy on the release date and the day should be treated as a national holiday.

Staff
#14 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

I will definitely buy this, but i still say it wasnt THAT great.

#15 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm buying it the day it comes out

#16 Posted by edtie97 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

This is literally the most spectacular super hero movie that has ever come out in history!!!!!!!

#17 Posted by Overlander (428 posts) - - Show Bio

I am holding out for the Director's Cut.

#18 Posted by mattwing87 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrArrogant said:

@Omega Ray Jay: DVD's? I don't buy that crap, laserdisc is just as good

Too bad it isn't on VHS :(

#19 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Best superhero movie without a shadow of a doubt and as a lifelong Joss Whedon fan and Avengers fan, it's my favourite movie of all time.

You sure bet this is going to be a day one buy.

#20 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a better trailer than any of the Avengers' actual theatrical trailers... It didn't ruin the scene where Hulk catches Iron Man... :/

Oh, and anyone who doesn't even consider buying this movie is an idiot.

#21 Posted by DMC (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll buy this film in every medium it's sold in.

#22 Posted by blueninjapanther (670 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet! can't wait to buy this.

#23 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man! This trailer was epic!

#24 Posted by jaredbright (204 posts) - - Show Bio

IT just came out and was a big success, why the Blu Ray trailer?

#25 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I want it already!

#26 Posted by wowylied (238 posts) - - Show Bio
I can guarantee I will definitely be buying this on Blu-ray.

What would you dit this if you already saw it ? Like to waste money ?

#27 Posted by Planewalker (323 posts) - - Show Bio

I never saw the movie when is the release date?

#28 Posted by ThomasElliot (360 posts) - - Show Bio

This and Cabin in the Woods, been wanting both since the day I saw the films.

#29 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched it 4 times. Twice in 2D (once in English and the other in Spanish), once in 3D and once in 4D!

Totally buying the Blu-Ray!

#30 Posted by HortonDrawsAWho (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Im worried that around december were gonna get a 2nd blue ray release which is a directors cut with the extra captain america footage added in plus meaty making of features. I don't want to have to buy the movie twice (ala what happened with Avatar). I really hope at least we get making features beyond the ones that were released pre-film.

#31 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear that they did ALOT of shooting for this movie and alot of stuff for each character and after they eventually cut it down to the movie version they now have 30 minutes of deleted scenes that will be in the dvd version.

#32 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

not gonna do anything until i know for sure whats happening with the directors cut rumors. I WANT THOSE EXTRA 40 MINUTES, TELL ME HOW BANNER GOT THE DIRT BIKE!

#33 Posted by wmwadeii (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HortonDrawsAWho said:

Im worried that around december were gonna get a 2nd blue ray release which is a directors cut with the extra captain america footage added in plus meaty making of features. I don't want to have to buy the movie twice (ala what happened with Avatar). I really hope at least we get making features beyond the ones that were released pre-film.

Yeah just like Watchmen where they put the coupon for the extended edition in the Blu-ray box as a kinda like haha we made you buy this edition just to get your money and now you get $5.00 off the Extended Edition you wanted in the first place.

#34 Posted by FuZySLiPeRz (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Best Blu-ray trailer I've ever seen!!

#35 Posted by CitizenJP (588 posts) - - Show Bio

My body is very much ready for this.

#36 Posted by TheGodofThunder (578 posts) - - Show Bio

Already have the Marvel phase 1 box pre-ordered.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.