Out of the Avengers who appeared in the film, which on is the best?

#1 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

That's debatable I would think as I feel all of them played an important role in the movie, maybe Hawkeye the lest though. Iron Man I believe had the most screen time of all the team and he may be the most known of the whole team due to having two movie prior to Avengers, Hulk was probably a favorite due to the movie giving some pretty great scenes that really captured the character. Others like Black Widow also had great scenes.

Personally, I think Iron Man was the "best" in terms of him being the most well known and due to him having the most screen time in the movie out all of the whole team. But my favorite Avenger in the movie was Cap. :P

#3 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: Cool

#4 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainLantern76: You should've picked Cap. By "best" I meant "favorite"

#5 Posted by TheCannon (19433 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#6 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I didn't care for the on earth stuff but hiddleston alone made that movie great

#7 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked Hulk in the movie honestly, to me he kind of stole the film at parts.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (19433 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@TheCannon:hiddleston alone made that movie great

Agree.

@Vortex13 said:

I really liked Hulk in the movie honestly, to me he kind of stole the film at parts.

Can you explain to me what he did that made him so good? I think he's overrated in this movie.

#9 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: It was more that I liked Banners character which isn't actually the hulk I guess, but he wasn't an option so I went with hulk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.