Follow

The Avengers

Movie » The Avengers released on May 04, 2012.

When a threat is too much for one of the earth's most powerful heroes, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye with the help of Nick Fury (and a few others) must band together to form The Avengers.

New Trailer for 'The Avengers' Plus 15 New Images

• 129 results
    Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Superguy0009e

I think it is safe to say that everyone died and came back to life a bit while watching this

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
    royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Loki looks like an Asgardian P.I.M.P in that suit. He's even got a blue cane/scepter! The only thing that Captain America looks like he's going to fight is a forest fire, in that ridiculous undergarment of a costume.

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

that serpent thing is probably just a robotic drone

It's Galactus!

IF you believe your mom was on massive quantities of illegal substances. What a disgrace to every intelligent being on Earth you are.

It was a joke in reference to the often criticized appearance of Galactus in the horrible Fantastic Four 2 movie. Calm down, loser. Nice "yo' momma" comment. What are you, 11?
    fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By fACEmelter88

I need to change my pants...that was amazing

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

IF you believe your mom was on massive quantities of illegal substances. What a disgrace to every intelligent being on Earth you are.

It was a joke in reference to the often criticized appearance of Galactus in the horrible Fantastic Four 2 movie. Calm down, loser. Nice "yo' momma" comment. What are you, 11?

Pretty horrible joke seeing as how FF was made by Fox or whatever & Avengers by Marvel Studios. I'm the loser you're the idiot suggesting Galatus which isn't even a remotely logical suggestion. Galactus is a bipedal humanoid alien that's way bigger than that little serpent plus he was depicted as a cloud that's a techno-organic snake. Someone needs glasses. Obviously your illiterate as well numerically illiterate too since the average human would be able to tell i'm 24/25 age range

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#106  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Absolutely outstanding, can't wait!

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Pretty horrible joke seeing as how FF was made by Fox or whatever & Avengers by Marvel Studios. I'm the loser you're the idiot suggesting Galatus which isn't even a remotely logical suggestion. Galactus is a bipedal humanoid alien that's way bigger than that little serpent plus he was depicted as a cloud that's a techno-organic snake. Someone needs glasses. Obviously your illiterate as well numerically illiterate too since the average human would be able to tell i'm 24/25 age range

It's okay, bro. You didn't get the joke. Just admit it and move along. I'm better than you but it's okay, bro. umadbro?

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108  Edited By spystreak

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

no it's far worse than Galactus it's Turtle face Mc turdacus the giant robot manitee from the planet Harbok 67

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

It's okay, bro. You didn't get the joke. Just admit it and move along. I'm better than you but it's okay, bro. umadbro?

I got the joke it was stupid though. Plus why would I be mad. You can't even properly spell "you". It's are you mad? You don't know how to spell. Now if you said it was actually something that was serpentine or wormlike in natue like the Tremors or maybe even Shockwave's driller for Transformer Dark Of the Moon. I've seen every Marvel to date I got the joke but it was retarded. Had you said "hey it's tremor that bred with the driller from TDM" I would've laughed because that would've been original. Yes Galactus was depicted as giant space storm cloud with his the front of the cloud shaped like his helmet & the creature has similar facial features (only the antennae) but please try to be more original

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#110  Edited By Miss_Garrick

Movie comes out in May...

I WON'T LAST!!! I'LL DIE OF THE SUSPENSE!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

I got the joke it was stupid though. Plus why would I be mad. You can't even properly spell "you". It's are you mad? You don't know how to spell. Now if you said it was actually something that was serpentine or wormlike in natue like the Tremors or maybe even Shockwave's driller for Transformer Dark Of the Moon. I've seen every Marvel to date I got the joke but it was retarded. Had you said "hey it's tremor that bred with the driller from TDM" I would've laughed because that would've been original. Yes Galactus was depicted as giant space storm cloud with his the front of the cloud shaped like his helmet & the creature has similar facial features (only the antennae) but please try to be more original

I win. Children like you will resort to spelling or grammar errors when they can't think of anything better to say. Like I said, it's okay. Don't beat yourself up because you got beat. You can reply back but just know it will sound like you're desperate :) .

Peace, loser.

gridlock464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By gridlock464

@ltbrd if it were anyone other than Joss Whedon would be

worried. He does a great job balancing character development and action

@zombiepie Joss has worked on projects like Roseanne, Toy

Story, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity… he’s a great story teller. While he’s

only directed a couple of features he has a great track record as a story

teller.

With Serenity he did a great job tying up all the loose ends

from Firefly while still making a film that someone who never watched the

series could follow & enjoy. I know of maybe a half dozen people that saw

Serenity who liked it so much they went out and bought Firefly on DVD.

Long time I learned that things can go from sugar to shit in a heartbeat. Is there a chance the

movie could be bad? Sure it’s possible, but I doubt it. It seems like so many

directors these day have no idea how to tell a story, Joss has that covered.

I’m not sold on Cap’s costume, but everything else looks

awesome

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

I win. Children like you will resort to spelling or grammar errors when they can't think of anything better to say. Like I said, it's okay. Don't beat yourself up because you got beat. You can reply back but just know it will sound like you're desperate :) .

Peace, loser.

You're an idiot okay prove to me how Galactus & Loki's army have anything to do with each other? Galactus is a cosmic entity. Loki is a god & the creatures he's using from the 9 realms are mythological & not cosmic in nature. In all actuality you've lost because you went offtopic & your closing statement had nothing to do with the movie villian (which is the topic of decision here) don't hate me because I'm educated. 25 is older than 24 moron. So you're actually the child I'm older.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Dude, Namor1987 and wane88, calm down. Yall are arguing over pointless crap.

Btw. The trailer is badass.

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

You're an idiot okay prove to me how Galactus & Loki's army have anything to do with each other? Galactus is a cosmic entity. Loki is a god & the creatures he's using from the 9 realms are mythological & not cosmic in nature. In all actuality you've lost because you went offtopic & your closing statement had nothing to do with the movie villian (which is the topic of decision here) don't hate me because I'm educated. 25 is older than 24 moron. So you're actually the child I'm older.

I do believe you went further off-topic with the "yo' momma" comment, Mr. 25 Year Old. By your own words and logic that means you lose. It's sad that you couldn't comprehend my little joke and it had to come to this. Do yourself a favor and stay away from sites like reddit. Their liberal use of sarcasm will give you an aneurysm.

I'm looking forward to your next comment so I can pwn you all day.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

I do believe you went further off-topic with the "yo' momma" comment, Mr. 25 Year Old. By your own words and logic that means you lose. It's sad that you couldn't comprehend my little joke and it had to come to this. Do yourself a favor and stay away from sites like reddit. Their liberal use of sarcasm will give you an aneurysm.

It wasn't a "yo' momma" comment, imbecile. I bet your in the same category of retards that say "It's Skrulls" every time the director conforms it not them. The only reason i even addressed you in the first place was because your joked sucked. Go wait for another FF movie. Maybe "Galactus" will show up then & you can yell "It's Surtur"

NewKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By NewKid

...i still miss norton as hulk.

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

It wasn't a "yo' momma" comment, imbecile. I bet your in the same category of retards that say "It's Skrulls" every time the director conforms it not them. The only reason i even addressed you in the first place was because your joked sucked. Go wait for another FF movie. Maybe "Galactus" will show up then & you can yell "It's Surtur"

You can keep saying you got my joke all you want but the only person you're convincing is yourself, bro. The proof of your ignorance is already evident in each post you write. I bet you're in the same category of retards that say Nick Fury should be white in the film. LOLOLOL

By the way, it wasn't Joss Whedon that confirmed no Skrulls in the movie. It was someone from Marvel that said that. It's not surprising you got that wrong though.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hoboseid

@jahelmsjr said:

Since it is an alien threat, Fin Fang Foom would fit the bill; but Thor and Loki are involved, maybe the midgard serpent.

Superskrulls planet killing ship

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

You can keep saying you got my joke all you want but the only person you're convincing is yourself, bro. The proof of your ignorance is already evident in each post you write. I bet you're in the same category of retards that say Nick Fury should be white in the film. LOLOLOL

By the way, it wasn't Joss Whedon that confirmed no Skrulls in the movie. It was someone from Marvel that said that. It's not surprising you got that wrong though.

nicks race is of no importance to me. I'm black youre ignorant & apparently blind.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#121  Edited By clemj

the fight between cap thor and iron man is gonna be epic

smfb93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By smfb93

@wane88: i wish i was all knowing

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

nicks race is of no importance to me. I'm black youre ignorant & apparently blind.

What's wrong? Running out of steam? I don't blame you. You didn't have much to stand on. Thanks for the laughs though. Hopefully you'll catch second wind for at least one more round of pwnage.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

What's wrong? Running out of steam? I don't blame you. You didn't have much to stand on. Thanks for the laughs though. Hopefully you'll catch second wind for at least one more round of pwnage.

A) Nothings wrong humans anatomy don't require steam to sustain sufficient lifestyles. This isn't a steampunk era & I'm not a cyborg. B)Last time I checked I have my 2 legs to support my bodie's weight, limbs & everything else in the human body which are standing on the floor. C) You're welcome D) This isn't Street Fighter; Mortal Kombat; Tekken; Soul Calibur; King of Fighters or any other fighting game nor is it boxing or any form of combat sports where rounds are utilised. E) "Pwnage" technically isn't a word since the official dictionary doesn't acknowledge most modern slang terminology.

wane88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By wane88

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

A) Nothings wrong humans anatomy don't require steam to sustain sufficient lifestyles. This isn't a steampunk era & I'm not a cyborg. B)Last time I checked I have my 2 legs to support my bodie's weight, limbs & everything else in the human body which are standing on the floor. C) You're welcome D) This isn't Street Fighter; Mortal Kombat; Tekken; Soul Calibur; King of Fighters or any other fighting game nor is it boxing or any form of combat sports where rounds are utilised. E) "Pwnage" technically isn't a word since the official dictionary doesn't acknowledge most modern slang terminology.

I was speaking figuratively for the most part. I can't believe you're dumb enough to indulge in the concept of humans literally running on steam. I'm not surprised, however. You've proven to be quite dimwitted. But it's admirable how you try to act smart. Keep it up!

By the way, there was never a "steampunk era" in human history. That would be ridiculous. You probably meant "steampunk genre". Once again I'm not surprised by your idiocy so don't feel too bad.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Namor1987

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@Namor1987 said:

@wane88 said:

@spystreak said:

It's Galactus!

Peace, loser.

I was speaking figuratively for the most part. I can't believe you're dumb enough to indulge in the concept of humans literally running on steam. I'm not surprised, however. You've proven to be quite dimwitted. But it's admirable how you try to act smart. Keep it up!

By the way, there was never a "steampunk era" in human history. That would be ridiculous. You probably meant "steampunk genre". Once again I'm not surprised by your idiocy so don't feel too bad.

No spit humans don't run on steam. Why I said that idiot I was obviously mocking you're ignorant butt. BTW did I say there was ever a steampunk era in the chronology of human existence? No you assume I thought there was 1. I hope someone coldcocks you. You seem like the type of pompous prick that run around in skinny jeans spending their parent money & hasn't worked for a thing. So you probably have a sense of entitlement but in reality your just a insecure little smart mouthed little kid.

DeawonCDelaney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DeawonCDelaney

I dont care what anybody says they are fighting the skrulls or the kree lol

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
    Hulk!
    Hulk!

The movie looks awesome, I can't see it being a failure. To finally see Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, side by side like that. Big and awesome just like I'd hoped. I love that they finally have a Jack Kirby looking Hulk too, with a big caveman eybrow ridge, wide mouth, small nose, not too defined muscles.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

and for a brief minute I thought the bad guys could turn out to be Namor and the Atlantians.

No Caption Provided

In an old FF comic Atlantis invades the surface world, they ride spaceships and wears reverse scuba suits that could look like this.

The Leviathan
    The Leviathan

And Namor controls lots of undersea creatures, including a giant one that was sort of the ultimate weapon. Namor was as big as its eye. And I thought how awesome would it be if the first time we ever saw Namor in a movie he was the bad guy invading our world? Taking on all the Avengers!

I know this is not the case, and Skrulls are cool too, but that idea would have been tons of fun too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.