New Poster for 'The Avengers' Revealed

• 61 results
Posted by G-Man (18916 posts) - - Show Bio

You might have heard that we will be getting a new trailer for The Avengers this week. The movie will be out in just a couple months. We still don't know for certain who the Avengers will be fighting besides Loki. Perhaps the next trailer will have more revelations. We'll have to wait and see.

For now, check out the latest poster Marvel has unveiled.

It may be puzzled together but it still looks pretty cool when you think about how much fun this movie could be.

#1 Posted by Mecha_Booshh91 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13680 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be mine........

#3 Edited by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeahhh! I love the A symbol in May at the bottom

#4 Posted by Kavahaden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet just amazing

#5 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there's more posters for this movie than there are frames of footage.

#6 Posted by Sammo21 (700 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a badass poster...though I don't like the fact Cap isn't front and center...

#7 Posted by davelecave (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet

#8 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who is kind of tired of seeing new material for this movie? I am super excited to see it, and I will be going to the midnight premier,I just don't want to see a new trailers, I don't want new images, I don't care for a new poster. I just want the movie already.

#9 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool

#10 Posted by jubilee042 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#11 Posted by Wolverine0628 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Can't wait for the movie.

#12 Posted by BatWatch (3086 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one getting the feeling that this is just going to be another Iron Man movie with a few other people thrown in?

For instance, this poster seems to be saying,

IRON MAN...ect.

#13 Edited by rickygabrielbird (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it, although the Hulk looks a bit too big compared to earlier shots. Maybe it's me.

#14 Posted by Chaos Burn (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey look! It's IRON MAN AND HIS AVENGERS!

#15 Posted by DDevil2887 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: I totally agree with this interpretation of the poster. I liked the Iron man movie but I thought Capt. America was just as good.

#16 Posted by Mr. Kamikaze (534 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the poster...but, it's really annoying how Iron Man is front and center...

My number fear when this movie was announced was that it'd end up being "Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, and everyone else". Which would just be terrible...

#17 Posted by Lvenger (21239 posts) - - Show Bio

This is badass don't get me wrong but I really want to know who else the Avengers are fighting besides Loki. It really annoys me that I don't know who the other bad guys are in the Avengers film.

#18 Posted by badaboop (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a poster where it's just Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor since they're like the three big guns. Nothing too fancy or anything, kind of like a design from that Ultimates 2 issue where it was their three fists in the air and their accompanying weapons (like Mjolnir in Thor's hand, Cap's shield in his).

Besides that, I'm loving everything I see of this movie so far. May cannot come quickly enough.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Friends. Hulk looks huge

#20 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like Iron Man is saying "High Five" LOL

#21 Edited by DEGRAAF (7918 posts) - - Show Bio

My question is why is Tony wearing an old Iron Man armor? He has the circle instead of the triangle. I know in the comic the modern version of Iron man has the circle power source again but i just hope they explain it in the movie

I also noticed this in the first two movies but The Iron Man suit cant really bend it's wrists all that well lol

#22 Posted by KidSupreme (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I`m not digging it

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't like it...

#24 Posted by kennybaese (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man being front and center makes sense given that he's the most recognizable character in Marvel's cinematic universe. He's been front and center through the whole build up to this movie.

#25 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

PLAGIARISM!!! lol jk

Although it does look too much like the Watchmen movie poster imo...

#26 Posted by LordRequiem (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Great continuity, Iron Man's last armour had a triangular centre light piece. I really hope Chris Hemsworth is massive compared to the other guys (cept Hulk obvs) as Thor should be and many films drawing from literature tend not to follow simple physics of a character. Also. what a joke Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America and Fury are compared to the big guns.

#27 Posted by CaptainGenisVell (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw this on the UK fb page. I like it, though I am guessing it is a popularity thing with the amount of page each character gets depicted by how well their films did in the box office.

On other news, 'The Avengers' has been renamed 'Avengers Assemble' across the pond in the UK as well as having the date moved upto April 26th, so this is one happy nerd.

#28 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sammo21: iron man was the original leader of the avengers so.... it makes sense. maybe if it's good they'll make a sequel with "cap's coocky quartet" (cap, hawkeye, quicksilver, scarlet witch). actually its pretty possible since they have yet to make an appearance in the movies *fingers crossed*

#29 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is in front because of marketing reasons.

#30 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be the best poster I have seen for this movie

#31 Posted by BritishMonkey (332 posts) - - Show Bio

soon

#32 Posted by SpidermanWins (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

I do like it a lot but it seems a like it could have looked way better and some looks very pasted if you know what I mean.

#33 Posted by Crimsonbeak (6 posts) - - Show Bio

That is an awful poster. Although apparently Ant-Man is in the movie because Captain America and the Hulk went a little too crazy with the Pym Particles and are now each 5 stories tall.

#34 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Caps running this crew isnt he?

#35 Posted by Decept-O (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate being one of those comic geeks who complains about trivial crap but honestly I can't say I am too thrilled with this poster despite that. Can't even begin with the complaints about this one, does not look very good.

#36 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I have to pick between Dark Knight Rises, Spiderman, and this!

#37 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I don't know. While the poster is nice, for some reason it just isn't eye-gawking like amazing to me. Its so so. Still, I'm excited for the movie to get here already.

#38 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't look too shabby.

#39 Posted by pikahyper (12721 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap looks too bright compared to everybody else o.o

This poster shows that they just want to show off the actors otherwise Cap and Iron Man would have their masks/helmets on since it is the middle of a battle and all.

#40 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy Cap still looks so ridiculous. damnit...

#41 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Don't like it...
#42 Posted by friendlyNeighborhoodSpidey (32 posts) - - Show Bio

This poster has got to do more with marketing than the actual story. Robert Downey Jr. is the biggest name and biggest draw for the mainstream audience. I'm sure there were a lot of meetings with agents and lawyers over this one.

#43 Posted by mickoreo_LZ (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

This is badass don't get me wrong but I really want to know who else the Avengers are fighting besides Loki. It really annoys me that I don't know who the other bad guys are in the Avengers film.

Its kinda funny how almost everything gets leaked way before release dates in this age of technology that we live in, but when it comes to one of the biggest and most anticipated movies in recent memory, we don't even know who the bad guy is yet. Props to everyone involved in the movie for keeping it under such tight wraps

#44 Posted by AngeTheDude (157 posts) - - Show Bio

The faces look like bad photoshop jobs.

#45 Posted by ravisher (695 posts) - - Show Bio

is hulk too big?

#46 Posted by thatlad (586 posts) - - Show Bio
The film has been retitled to Marvel Avengers Assemble in the UK....Why??
#47 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

All my want...

#48 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7965 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad, can't wait for it

#49 Posted by blueninjapanther (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, I can't wait to see this.

#50 Posted by The Impersonator (5620 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mecha_Booshh91 said:

I like it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.