Follow

The Avengers

Movie » The Avengers released on May 04, 2012.

When a threat is too much for one of the earth's most powerful heroes, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye with the help of Nick Fury (and a few others) must band together to form The Avengers.

Avengers Rumors - Thanos? Skrulls? Red Skull?!

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Chaos Burn

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MovieMaster/news/?a=51991

-The aliens are called The Redacted and are a new version of The Skrulls. Fox still own Skrulls so Marvel have changed them enough to not get sued. They're multicoloured and are shapeshifters.

-Thanos is in the movie. There were rumors some months ago that Loki would do business with Thanos and they're true. Thanos is tricked by Loki in the movie. Basically, Loki has been collecting Infinity Gems and the Infinity Gauntlet, but tricks Thanos in to thinking that the Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful. In return, Thanos gives him The Redacted.

-The Leviathan is an alien serpent given to Loki by Thanos as a part of the deal.

-Red Skull is in the movie. Loki meets him on his travels. They split the 6 Infinity Gems between them. Loki takes the Mind, Reality and Power gems and Red Skull takes the Soul, Time and Space gems.

-A lot of The Avengers was shot in secret. These are where Red Skull's scenes were filmed.

-The Redacted are Loki's army. HYDRA are Red Skull's army.

-The Redacted discover that Loki tricked their master, and betray him. Hence Loki seemingly being on The Avengers side in some set photos.

-The French trailer descriptions floating around the web are TRUE

-Lastly, in the email there was a detail being withheld. He said that if Marvel ever found out he leaked the following, he would never be hired again. It's bigger than everything he said before. He didn't tell me, although he gave me this hint:

"What happens when you piss off one of the most powerful beings in the universe?"

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Thanos is in it? and Red Skull???

If any of this is true, then this has the potential to be really f*cking awesome.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Chaos Burn

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Thanos is in it? and Red Skull???

If any of this is true, then this has the potential to be really f*cking awesome.

i get the feeling it would have to be like 5hours long for all this epicness - especially since there is Avengers vs Hulk part too

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Loki9876

It would be cool but I don't know if I should believe it.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Inverno

Did you guys checked out the cancelled Avengers game? It was in a first person perspective and had Skrulls in it. Even K'lart was a boss fight.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Gambit1024

I heard the main baddie was gonna be Annihilus.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

Red Skull I believe is in it, there has been toy releases confirming it 

I don't know about the rest though....sounds cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.