Avengers 2012 Poster - All characters

#1 Posted by Chaos Burn (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, everyone's been putting the pieces together, but here is the full panaramic concept art for the Avengers movie

Includes
Black Widow
Iron Man
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Hawkeye
Nick Fury, Agent Coulson and Maria Hill
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio

whos face is behind the Hulk?

Mark Ruffalos??

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: Looks like him. 

Hulk's looks the best. 
Cap's costume looks awesome. 
Hawkeye should at least have goggles. 
Couldn't care less about Samuel L. Jackson and Black Widow.
#4 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, great. They're going with the neanderthal face sort of the way they portrayed Joe Fixit. Damn you, Mark Ruffalo, for being so goddamned ugly and yet so romantic.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio

i still think Hawkeye seems out of place here, what's a guy with arrows doing fighting next to a god??

#6 Posted by FearTheLiving (2876 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman: Those are some mighty nifty arrows though :P
#7 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe
lol that's hilarious! I was thinking the same thing. Why didn't they just keep Norton? He was the best Banner :P Why does Hawkeye not look like how he is supposed to and why Ultimate Nick Fury? :P
#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@madrid_san: Norton wanted more Banner, and Marvel wanted more Hulk. They couldn't agree, so Marvel got Ruffalo instead. 
#9 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024
I'll bet he wanted more Banner. lol Cap, Ironman and Thor all look awesome! I hope to see more powerful feats for Thor though. Him and Loki's fight seemed too normal.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.