User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

What's bigger than The Carrier? 0

(No Spoilers) The Authority…in space!   That’s what I’m enjoying the most about this title.   With access to The Bleed, The Authority are no strangers to dealing with other-worldly creatures.   But with the current arc, it gives the new setting of outer space to do this. I’m a big sci-fi fan so as I’ve read this Authority title month after month since The Carrier blasted off into space, I can’t help but have memories of Star Wars, Star Trek, 5, and Battlestar Galactica dance through my he...

Because We're Heroes 0

(Maybe Spoilers)  OMG! Ok stand back just a little, I've got to get this out of my system.    You didn't experience what happened in the two minutes between the previous line and this one, but trust me, I needed it. I liked this issue. A lot. I've liked what's been going on with The Authority since they've taken off, but this issue was great. I don't usually write reviews, don't think I'm very skilled at articulating what I like about things, but I liked this a lot so I feel like it's w...