Why no ongoing?

#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

the other two have one.

makes me sad
#2 Posted by G-Man (18887 posts) - - Show Bio

There was the PILOT SEASON issue last year.  It didn't win.  You forgot to vote.

Staff
#3 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year? i had no clue what an angelus was back then.

But what took so long, the other 2 have had one for years
#4 Posted by Inthedark (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted.

I would have liked to see where they would have taken the character

#5 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

it'd be nice to read about her in her own book versus everyone else's, just doesn't seem right.

#6 Posted by KillerZ (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, voted for her ongoing as well, voted for hundreds of times for her, but someone overmatched me with the winning ones.

Now after the Broken Trinity, i think we don't see her anymore, Darkness and Witchblade both have ongoings, so I doubt they whack any of them, and they said the Trinity will indeed be broken.

#7 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
KillerZ said:
"Yeah, voted for her ongoing as well, voted for hundreds of times for her, but someone overmatched me with the winning ones.

Now after the Broken Trinity, i think we don't see her anymore, Darkness and Witchblade both have ongoings, so I doubt they whack any of them, and they said the Trinity will indeed be broken."
man!! that mess up. i like her current host. she like the only fictional charcter that i find attractive which is a rare in this site since almost everyone like multiple charcter
#8 Posted by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for her I thought she had the most potential out of all the pilot season characters

#9 Posted by Glamour (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyblade has horrible art

#10 Posted by Inthedark (81 posts) - - Show Bio
They could bring her back Jackie,s great grampa (I think) created a perfect copy that fooled the angelus
 at the time early in the centaury. Celestine did not appear all that eager to join the fight. The pilot season hinted at a decent story arc to. If Celestine is a strong as she was made out to be I feel it could be better then the darkness
#11 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestine is dead now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.