Follow

The Angelus

Character » The Angelus appears in 127 issues.

The Angelus is the Primal Force of Light that represents totalitarian order and purity. She is engaged in an eternal war with her polar opposite, the Darkness. However, the two forces are balanced by their offspring, the Witchblade.

Angelus vs. Angelus Warrior

BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw

Oh oh the fight begins . Dani the wielder of the Angelus vs. Sabine the Angelus Warrior .
    Everyone who is reading Witchblade or Angelus knows that Sabine whant`s to wield the Angelus . But she got  really pissed off when after Celestines dead the Angelus choose Danielle Baptiste, the former Witchblade bearer ,as it`s new wielder . 

Now the fight begins . What do you think who`s gonna win ? Dani because she wields the Angelus or Sabine because she has alot more experience than Dani ???

And did you notice the Wheal of Shadows in the background ?

No Caption Provided

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Did Sabine succeed in recovering the wheel of Shadows? I haven't had the chance to read the Angelus mni-series yet. But I seem to remember someone telling me that she was looking for it.

That said, based on what I've seen Dani do when she wielded half of the witchblade and how far powerful the Angelus is. I'd put my money on Dani.

BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @Crom-Cruach: I don`t know the mini series isn`t out yet in Germany but I think she found it .
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Well, if she did recover the wheel of Shadows she might be able to use it top tap into the power of the artifact and give herself an edge, thought I'm very unfamiliar with the wheel. So I won't make presumptions as to what Sabine could gain. 

But basically in my opinion, without the wheel, Sabine is hosed.

BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @Crom-Cruach: I don`t know what the wheel of shadows does but I think It`s really powerfull . But as you said without it Sabine is gonna loose
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Sabine might have a chance but only with the Wheel of Shadows, if she doesn't have it she goes down very hard.

BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @Michael the Fly: here is a small text about the issue :

``The final battle for the mantle of the Angelus reaches its climax as Dani Baptiste takes on a foe who knows her every weakness, inside and out. Will Dani have to sacrifice everything dear to her, even her humanity, to survive?``
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach
    @BoOMbOoMpOw said:
    " @Michael the Fly: here is a small text about the issue :                                   ``The final battle for the mantle of the Angelus reaches its climax as Dani Baptiste takes on a foe who knows her every weakness, inside and out. Will Dani have to sacrifice everything dear to her, even her humanity, to survive?`` "
    Right... but in my opinion Sabine's going down hard because there's a third party in the fight. The Angelus herself, it's a sentient being. So unless it let's Sabine win. Sabine will loose hard.
    BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @Crom-Cruach: Oh good point ! That`s also a facktor .And the Angelus only gives Dani a free will.
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Personally, I've never been impressed with the strength of the Angelus warriors (note just because I'm not impressed by their power it doesn't mean I don't think they are cool, they are very cool). They are always shown going down in hordes to more powerful opponents. Tau'ma in War of the Witchblades, blew a whole band of them away without effort. Sarah fights of gangs of them in a few occasions.

How powerful are they really? I also wonder, if the Angelus creates them, can she just will them out of existence? If she can, maybe allowing the fight to even happen is some sort of final test to see if Dani was a good choice as a host.

BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
    @Crom-Cruach:  Sabine is more powerfull than the other Angelus warrior .When the Angelus is hostle , Sabine is the boss .  I think The Angelus host could will them out of existence .But  maybe the Wheel of Shadows can make that impossible . I don`t know what the Wheel does but it must be something helpfull for Sabine.
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach

makes sense

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.