Amazing Spider-Man 121 - The Night Gwen Stacy Died

revbucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By revbucky

I'm old enough to remember the day The Amazing Spider-Man #121 hit the comic racks. Little did I know that it would be an issue that would define the future of Spider-Man. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what happened to Gwen Stacy. In fact, I went into denial for several days until it finally sunk in. Of course it opened the door for new story-lines and whole clone idea. It still is one of my favorite issues of The Amazing Spider-Man.

Are there any other "old-timers" who remember reading this issue when it first came out?

No Caption Provided
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Unfortunately I can't say I did.

fury714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fury714

Man, I only WISH I had that issue. :(

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Meteorite

Wasn't around when it came out, but I have read it, and would definitely say that it ranks in my Top 3 comics. Amazing issue, and succeeds brilliantly in capturing the right emotions of both the characters and readers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.