gr2blackout's The Amazing Spider-Man review

Good... With Flaws

It was EPIC! Finally, something with a guy who looks like Spidey to me! Maguire was an ugly, dorky cry-baby. They were focusing more on the wimpy high-school Peter in the original series, and his look didn't match the rest of the series. However, I think Andrew Garfield could be teenage Peter AND adult Peter!

However, he are my problems with it:

• LIZARD - I like him overall, and he did have his lab-coat in most of the movie, but the rest of it he ran around naked. I know its a human/Lizard combo, but I'm sure Lizards and Humans both have... you know. And he roared, he didn't hiss. Also, I never imagined a british Connors. I'm fine with the british voice, but in the comics and everything else he didn't have an accent. Finally, his face. I know its more like the original snoutless Lizard, but his face... it looks like he got ran over TWICE!
  • GEORGE STACY - I like Denis Leary as George, but George is supposed to have GREY hair.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man

Entertaining, But Not Too Amazing 0

I will freely admit that I was a bit uncertain about going to see The Amazing Spider-Man movie. First off, the costume wasn’t impressing me. I’m not so much a purist that I demand every single detail in a comic book-based movie has to be perfect, but if they do effect a change—I do demand that it has a good reason; say aesthetically. And frankly, it wasn’t. The costume looked stupid in my opinion. Clearly one of Spider-Man's superpowers is not fashion design or the abilit...

Very horrible 0

This movie mess up my child hood, the music is not right , I get it in the comics Spider-man 1st girlfriend is Gwen Stacy , but the lizard was so gross looking and oh he has lizard fetish . I mean the original was more acturate to the comics and aunt may dose not have black hair , she has white hair and the costume nothing like amazing Spider-Man when I think of the amazing spider man I think of his first appearance of his comics and the 2000 Spider-man movie. This new costume is Spider-man fre...