guardiandevil801's The Amazing Spider-Man review

Spidey is Amazing!!!!!

I was nervous to see the movie, but now I glad I saw it and it was amazing. In the movie, we saw Peter's parents leave him and see how it affected his life. He found his father's briefcase and soon met Doctor Connors. I enjoyed seeing Peter and Gwen together and thought it had some sweet moments with them. The death of Uncle Ben was different, but we actually get to see it, which I thought was cool. I enjoyed how Peter was funny as Spider-man in the car scene and how he swung around New York, which looked cool. The Lizard was different, but it was cool how big and tough he was and I liked it because he looked real and did wear his coat a bit, but took it off. The cast did an awesome job and Andrew Garfield played a great Peter Parker and Spider-man too. I did enjoy Emma Stone played a great Gwen Stacy too. Overall, I'm giving it a 4/5 because it had a good story, some funny scenes and had some great action scenes. I kept wondering who the mysterious guy was at the end and wonder what will happen next. Its different from Sam Raimi's trilogy, but I did enjoy it and I think other people will enjoy it too. I say go see it and enjoy a fun time