haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #698 - Dying Wish Prelude: Day in the Life review

It Seemed like a Generic issue.....AT FIRST

Here is my video review for the Amazing Spider-man #698. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by IIayK

Posted by Sufferthorn

Yeah....we all know what's gonna happen.(Or should...if you know comic book history)

Doc Ock may or may not be Spidey for awhile but in the end Peter Parker will save the day blah blah blah.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #698 - Dying Wish Prelude: Day in the Life

What Does Doc Ock Know? 0

Dan Slott run on this series has been amazing (pardon the pun) and although it has had a few bumps along the way it has been one of the best runs on a Spider-Man series for a good few years. As this series creeps closer to the 700th issue it keeps getting more exciting and interesting to find out what the big surprise will be.PlotThis issue starts with an alert at The Raft sounding armed guards to Doctor Octopus's room where he's mumbling the words Peter Parker. Meanwhile Peter is getting on wit...