haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #697 - Danger Zone, Part Three: War of the Goblins review

Will Max find out Peter is Spider-man?

Here is my video review for The Amazing Spider-man issue 697. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by wmwadeii

I guess that's one of the downsides of being in a mdern world of information. If you read it without knowing the series is ending it seems perfectly fine. Guess thats how I go into issues, first I'm that far behind that I usually have read most spoilers so I block that out and concentrate on the issue stand alone. I guess second is it's the way I had to read comics when I was younger, the 90s didnt't have the easy access to info and spoilers we have now.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #697 - Danger Zone, Part Three: War of the Goblins