User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Hobgoblin vs. Hobgoblin 0

I have been loving the stories that have been out recently and am looking forward to the 700th issue. I have started to like Slott's work over the last year and am was really happy to see an appearance from both Goblins this issue, which didn't happen last issue. I have also liked Camuncoli's ar work over the last couple of issues and think it suits the Hobgoblin character just like his art suited the Lizard character in the No Turning Back story (issues 688-691).This issue starts with Madam Web...

The Original Hobgoblin is back! 0

Here is my video review for The Amazing Spider-man issue 696. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:...