User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Alpha No More? 0

I have really enjoyed Slott's work on the Amazing Spider-Man over the last few years and I will be sad when he eventually leave, which I expect to be after issue 700. I also have liked Ramos' art throughout the series and it really suited this story.This issue starts with Peter trying to get a hold of Alpha who is in Tokyo. Whilst in heading to say goodbye to his Aunt May Spider-Man is stopped by the Avengers who have been trying to get a hold of him, as they need everyone's help to face Terminu...

Hints for the End 0

Here is my video review for the Amazing Spider-man issue 694. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:...