haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #693 - Alpha, Part 2: That Something Special review

Will Alpha become a villain?

Here is my video review for Amazing Spider-man issue 693. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #693 - Alpha, Part 2: That Something Special

Alpha Clones 0

I have been loving Amazing Spider-Man for the last few months and it has had quite the string of good story after good story which is nice to see. I am happy that Ramos is back on art this issue and I hope Dan Slott stays on Spider-Man for a while longer and hopefully after whatever Marvel do to put Spider-Man in the Marvel NOW! concept.This story kicks off from where the last one left off with Alpha getting all the glory from taking down Giganto and Spider-Man wanting to help FF over looking af...