haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #692 - Alpha, Part 1: Point of Origin review

Happy 50th Anniversary to Spidey

Here is my video review for the Amazing Spider man issue 692. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by IIayK

Posted by TheSmallvillefan12

Great review. Awesome signed copy!

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #692 - Alpha, Part 1: Point of Origin

Old Tale, New Character 0

See what I did there?So the story starts out just like the original: A high school teenager goes on a field trip to a lab. Next thing you know, he is given amazing powers…and it’s all Peter Parker’s fault. Young Andy Maguire (I see what you did there Slott) is blasted with super powered rays from Peter Parker’s botched experiment, becoming very powerful or as the smartest heroes of the Marvel Universe refer to him as and Alpha Omega power level. Andy becomes everything P...

Amazing Spider-Man #692 0

Amazing Spider-Man #692This is one of the comics that we have been waiting for. We have been getting teasers about "Who is Alpha?", and if you read the preview, you know that something interesting is inside this book. I have to agree, this is filled with some awesome things. Starts out with a kid (Andy Mcguire) at Midtown High, he isn't smart, he doesn't stand out, he is just an average teen. His parents don't really seem to care for him in the beginning, but other than that he is just a kid, an...