johnkmccubbin91's The Amazing Spider-Man #691 - No Turning Back, Part 4: Human Error review

Horizon Lizards

This story has been amazing (pardon the pun) and when it started couldn’t have came out at a better time (with the film being out). I have really enjoyed Dan Slott’s work on Spider-Man over the last few years. I have to admit when reading his earlier stuff which was out straight after the end of the long and brilliant Straczynski run I wasn’t as thrilled as I could have been, but as time has gone on he has shown he can really write Spidey. I also think Camuncoli’s art really suits Spider-Man and the Lizard (as I wasn’t a big fan on his work on Daken).

This is the conclusion to the No Turning Back story and last issue Curt Connors has turned most of the staff at Horizon Labs into Lizards. Spider-Man who has just crashed in after getting told by Madam Web to come here goes after Carlie Cooper who is with Connors. Connor then injects himself turning him into the Lizard again this time for good. Spider-Man who’s given a hypoon sets off to fight the Lizard.

Final verdict. Could ask for a better conclusion to this story and am looking forward to the bild up to issue 700 starting with the 50th Anniversary special. I would highly recommend this comic and this series.

Rating: 5/5

Posted by r_1

hey guys can you give me a link where i can read all amazing spider man comix=cs

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

@r_1: I personally don't know any you can for free. I buy mine from a comic book store. Here is a link to the digital comic shop if that helps http://comicstore.marvel.com/ otherwise I'm not the right person to help. Try starting a forum post to see if others know